It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:37 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Installing 850.00 card..

Okay again.

Subject: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1182-Installing-without-a-SD-CARD-slot

Instead of 845.00 earlier card, so now I want 850.00 to install.
I am again using the method did what I said djch15 done.

But do so this error, which I had not previously:


So ask me sometimes wonder what I do wrong.
I've also downloaded meta.txt file of maverick that he gave the 850 maps.

Get this message same time:
You cant use this map now, on this device. ...
Read more : Installing 850.00 card.. | Views : 4504 | Replies : 12


Zip / Postcodes v850

thanks to weinsha for this update yesterday

Postcode files June '10

http://www.tomtom.com/updates/zipcodes/Map_850/zip.zip

Searched for zip & postcode, didn't find this file or link here. soz if its already somewhere
Read more : Zip / Postcodes v850 | Views : 2743 | Replies : 1


Mark Location of Map Error not marking location

It seems regardless of application or map, the mark location of map error feature has corrupted itself somehow.

What happens is that I go into my quick menu and select mark location of map error. I then go into my main menu and select map corrections. It tells me that I've marked 1 location and if i would like to review and change it now. I select Yes.

Instead of showing me the location that ...
Read more : Mark Location of Map Error not marking location | Views : 6077 | Replies : 17


Help with EasyTools Tutorial

Default How to use Easyusetools

1. Download and unpack it ( e.g. with winrar )
2. You will find a folder "insert_meta_in_here"
3. Copy the ***.meta-file of your map folder into this folder #2
4. You will also find a file called "deviceID.txt". Open it and copy the unique deviceID of your tomtom-Version into that file without space. You find your deviceID in the file "ttnavigator.bif" (PDA) or "ttgo.bif" (PNA)
5. You will find a ...
Read more : Help with EasyTools Tutorial | Views : 15876 | Replies : 7


Blow fish codes most 850 maps

The latest map codes
Read more : Blow fish codes most 850 maps | Views : 2885 | Replies : 1


Tomtom GO 930T and Navcores

First off, I'm a n00b when it comes to modifying the Tomtom.

I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of information here, so I'd like to ask a few questions.

I'd like to update to the latest and greatest navcore, what version should I use for my GO 930T? 9.051 or 9.026? For 9.026, Should I download the LIVE cab or not? For 9.051, should I download the 2009 XXL, 2009 XL or the 2010 XXL?
Read more : Tomtom GO 930T and Navcores | Views : 19275 | Replies : 62


Basic help required regarding update of navore+map TT XL V2

Ok, thanks to djc i have these great instructions which im following exactly only im generating the DCT with easyusetools as my anti-virus will not ignore tomtom4.exe long enough to even extract it:

• Download http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/nav...re-GO_LIVE.cab and copy the complete contents to your device.
• Download SE_ttsystem.9.026.483454 and copy the ttsystem file to your device overwriting when prompted (No need to patch anything yet as the SE navcore is pre-patched)
• Download your required map ...
Read more : Basic help required regarding update of navore+map TT XL V2 | Views : 3593 | Replies : 3


xl one help

I just bought a tom tom xl one from eBay.
when i start the device it freezes on the tom tom screen,any one have any ideas on how toi fix it
Looks like i have the crap boot loader vers:

DeviceName=TomTom
DeviceVersionHW=LIMERICK
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=xxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
Read more : xl one help | Views : 2384 | Replies : 3


How to install internal SD card to TomTom Version 4

Is it possible to install a internal SD card to a TomTom One Version 4? I have searched allover internet, but can not find a tutorial abouth it. Is there someone that can help me? Than you very much.
Read more : How to install internal SD card to TomTom Version 4 | Views : 3126 | Replies : 0


Updated Maps but the Option to show the highway boards dissa

I have a TomTom Go 720 i just updated my navcore to 8.412.1236 and the TTSystem, i put in the maps Southern Europe 850.2820. When i go to my gps menu, the option Show images on highway is disabled. if I put everything back the way it was when i bought it, the option is enabled.

Can anyone help me witht his matter?

Thanks :smilie_d_002:
Read more : Updated Maps but the Option to show the highway boards dissa | Views : 2919 | Replies : 3


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702446