Hi all. heres my scenario,I have a go 710 from years ago.I dug it out because i now need it for my job.it hasnt been used for about 4 years.unfortunatly i lost the sd card.I bought a new 2gb sd card formatted it to fat 32, (proper format not quick) put it into device,started home, application was installed.I then did the navcore suitable for my device 8412.1236 then installed maps 890.4234 which according to the ...
I have a TomTom XL 340S IQ Routes Edition and I'm looking for USA Feul updates and Traffic(realtime) Updates for my GPS. I've looked all over and can't find anything anywhere on the net.
Firstly this site is a fantastic resource and I am glad I found it.
I've hunted around for an answer to a query I have and whilst the information is probably staring me in the face I haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Not wanting to brick my TT I hope no one minds me asking.
I have a 512MB "local" (UK and Ireland) One XL which is running Navcore 8.010. I'm ...
trying to sort out a XXL device 5" screen, it switches on and i get the drums sound but it sticks on the tom tom logo screen, when connected to pc it connects no problem, but looking at the files on there seems to be not many files i think some may be missing also there is in tom tom .bif file that contains device details etc
I have a tt one 3rd edition 512 mb lost my maps and nav can anyone point me to right navcore and map would like to have computer voices and alg ty in advance
So far I see 1 change. When updating your device, there are 2 warning about not disconnnecting the device until the update is completed. The first warning can be unchecked, the second one can not.
I am finally looking to update my XL to whatever latest maps I can get for USA - if I am limited on choice, I live in Florida. If it's recommended to update my device firmware or Navcore I can do so as-well if that will make my unit perform better some how. The information on here is a little mind blowing for me but can follow directions if someone is will to ...