It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:23 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

Spammers

I keep losing access to this site because spammers are redirecting the site address to an unwanted site address. This has happened three times in the last week.

Is this happening to everyone and is someone trying to nobble the site to make it virtually ineffective. I hope not because this is a very useful and informative site.
Read more : Spammers | Views : 2471 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Chit-Chat


Dead Crows

The dead Crow mystery finally solved


To determine how 200 crows died, one would expect a thorough investigation; however, who would expect such a finding?

Crow Mystery Solved
Researchers for the Irish National Roads Authority found over 200 dead crows near Cork recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT ...
Read more : Dead Crows | Views : 2423 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Chit-Chat


Filefactory free slot issues?

Hey,

Is it just me or is Filefactory low on free download slots?

been re-trying to download part 7 for almost week now but without any luck :wallbash:

(managed to download parts 1-6 and part 8)

part 7 I am missing for: United_States_2GB_915_5074 with Automatic Installer & Patcher

Cheers!
Read more : Filefactory free slot issues? | Views : 2966 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Chit-Chat


hello Navitotal

Hello,
i'm very happy to be part of this Community

i'll surelly learn a lot of things and hopefully be of support
for the Community

thks/brgds
nani
Read more : hello Navitotal | Views : 2664 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat


navman

Hello every 1, i have got a navman satnav can i install truck maps on my navman thanks, or can some 1 guide me through to the right direction thank you.
Read more : navman | Views : 4807 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Chit-Chat


hallo

Hallo everybody . I am Alex from Greece !!!
Read more : hallo | Views : 2185 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat


Is there any cracked navigation that is supporting Traffic a

Is there any cracked version of any navigation (Android ,PNA/PDA, Iphone or etc) :
that supports the automatic(or manuel) traffic and speedcam information update?
Read more : Is there any cracked navigation that is supporting Traffic a | Views : 2429 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat




GPS NOOB needs help

In which forum would I post in order to get help figuring what I need to get my Chinese GPS unit up and running. I think I want Igo but since I know nothing about GPS I'm not sure. I believe I am in need of the program and maps to get started. But then the description of my unit says it has Careland maps built in but I can't find them. Any guidance would ...
Read more : GPS NOOB needs help | Views : 2327 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat


Hi all

My name is sammy, i'v 20 and i'm a consultant IT
Read more : Hi all | Views : 1965 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168297 • Total topics 17781 • Total members 702302