Hey guys, do you think this looks like the interface for an SD card? Rider 2013 only has 4 GB of internal memory and I am looking to expand it. But nobody has done an SD mod so far, so I had a look at mine today. How would I identify the SD slot? Is there a danger of breaking something when using trial and error (assuming I know what is VCC and GND).
Hello. I added a new map but there is a problem. can you help me?
1-I updated with tomtom software. 2- I downloaded nav3-fuji with TTActivator. (Europe_1075_11074) 3- I uploaded all files to sd card 4- I then ran FastActivate_1075 but it gives this error.
Hi i have tomtom xl with navcore 9510 but i cant make it recognize map ecuador 1075_11011 the map activates with fastactivate but when the device starts it says theres no map .what can i do to make it recognize the map ? thanks,
I need some help. I am looking for lastest update for turkey map. But I'm not sure which version is suitable according to my navigasion model. could you help me please.