It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:10 am

News News of New Maps

Site map of New Maps » Forum : New Maps

Bulgaria OFRM Geotrade 2015 Q2

Image

The new version 2015 Q2 Q2 2015 The new version is now available for download on our website all customers with an active subscription for updates. As always, we want to express special thanks to all the customers and friends who sent us information found inaccuracies in the previous version, helping actively refine the map!

Extended coverage in settlements

Enriched information is available for search by address (street and number) with 17 new settlements, ...
Read more : Bulgaria OFRM Geotrade 2015 Q2 | Views : 5267 | Replies : 1


Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Full Coverage

Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Full Coverage

Image

Explore all of Great Britain with detailed 50K topographic and road maps. Garmin GB Discoverer 1:50K contains full 1:50K scale Ordnance Survey Landranger map coverage for the whole of Great Britain. Plus, with NAVTEQ road data and points of interest, you'll get turn-by-turn directions to your destinations.

GB Discoverer's detailed topographic data includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. The premium ...
Read more : Garmin GB Discoverer™ 1:50k v4 - Full Coverage | Views : 8225 | Replies : 8


Garmin GB Discoverer 1:25k v4

Garmin GB Discoverer 1:25k v4

Explore Great Britain's national parks and trails with detailed topographic data, including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. This product has routable roads and points of interest from NAVTEQ and digital topographic OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps from Ordnance Survey of Great Britain.

  • Includes terrain contours, elevations, summits, trails, trig points, campsites and geographic points.
  • ...
Read more : Garmin GB Discoverer 1:25k v4 | Views : 14105 | Replies : 30


City Navigator Russia NT 2016.11 Navicom

City Navigator Russia NT 2016.11 Navicom


FID 3755

Original Image:
Locked: Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4

UnLocked: Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4


File: G:\Garmin\gmapprom.img, length 2233597952
Header: 24.04.2015 11:27:49, DSKIMG, XOR 00, V 20.16, Ms 0, D167523BG016
Mapset: [B]CN Russia NT 2016.11 - Navicom ALL[/B]

Map length s-f CP prio PID FID name
.......
MAPSOURC MPS 13378 1
I0000EAB TYP 14598700 1 1251 1 3755
CNRUSSIA TRF 2329195 1 1251
00003755 ...
Read more : City Navigator Russia NT 2016.11 Navicom | Views : 4362 | Replies : 0


Install America Maps on Nuvi 154 (loaded is Euro maps)

I have an URGENT request. I thought I could simply purchase the North American maps from Garmin and install them on my device, but I guess it's not as simple as that. I bought the Garmin Nuvi 154 LMT in Germany when I was stationed there. Now, I am going on a road trip to Canada this evening and realized I can't easily buy and install the North American maps.

I've searched and searched this ...
Read more : Install America Maps on Nuvi 154 (loaded is Euro maps) | Views : 3697 | Replies : 5


Free IGN maps for 64S - Spain, Guadalajara - MTN25?

Hi -
I am looking for free IGN (Dirección General de Instituto Geográfico Nacional) maps to cover central northern Spain - Guadalajara / Castilla-La Mancha.
I am hoping to load them on to a Garmin GPSMAPS 64S.
The IGN area that I am particularly interested in is MTN25 - 513.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried a couple of alternative OSM maps but I really like the the IGN ones as used by ...
Read more : Free IGN maps for 64S - Spain, Guadalajara - MTN25? | Views : 2220 | Replies : 1


BlueChart g2 - HSA009R - Amazon River 2015.5 (17.00)

BlueChart g2 - HSA009R - Amazon River 2015.5 (17.00)

See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
  • Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
  • Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
  • Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” ...
Read more : BlueChart g2 - HSA009R - Amazon River 2015.5 (17.00) | Views : 2392 | Replies : 1


BlueChart g2 Vision - VUS513L - Jacksonville - Bahamas 2014.5 (16.00)

Image

unl.img

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


"new" Garmin City Navigator NT 2015.40 is a fake

I have tested all NT 2015.40 found in Internet, including the one from this site, and I can say it is a fake.
Some "smart ass" took the 2014.20 or 2014.30 and changed its header with an Hexadecimal editor to show as 2015.40 on the Garmin Device but:

1) - Garmin promised the first NT to be 2015.40 and to be released in June.
2) - You will get a message on your device saying ...
Read more : "new" Garmin City Navigator NT 2015.40 is a fake | Views : 2807 | Replies : 3


City Navigator Russia NT 2016.10 Navicom

City Navigator Russia NT 2016.10 Navicom

Image

FID 3755

IMG UNL
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


3D
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


SID
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


MS LOCK
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : City Navigator Russia NT 2016.10 Navicom | Views : 3563 | Replies : 0


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168324 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702542