It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:15 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

[UNSOLVED] watchdogtrace.dat bug report device shutting down keyboard bug slow menu

watchdogtrace.dat bug report

What should I do to fix those issues?

Bad Behaviors:

- My device keeps shutting down after about 1'30''.
- Keyboard (small / big) is reacting badly: letters at the edge area cannot be pressed.
- Device is very slow in the address/ post code / destination panel.

Notes:

- NavCore 9702 GO and ONE-XL 64 MB - 32 MB Ttusser
- Battery seems not defective.
- SD-Card checked for errors: no ...


Few questions for go 920

Hi i trying to put new map on go 920: info from my navigation on pic below:
Image

So i see that i have navcore 9.510 so the newest maps are available with it(955).
Do i have to update the navcore with cracked or should it work with my navcore and just installing maps.
I seem not to be able to download maps but also is there any guide for installing maps as i have ...
Read more : Few questions for go 920 | Views : 2052 | Replies : 3


Need help with installing maps , please help

I am hoping someome can help me here,
I have Tomtom One less 1GB internal GPS . I believe it might be first Gen or second Gen , most likely first Gen. Don't think this is really matter . anyways

I went to this link
http://www.navitotal.com/maps-v9xx-f179/950-951-map-collections-only-t17205.html
and download USA Canada 1GB 950 6546 with Automatic Installer & Patcher

Questions I have after I uploaded the maps in the US_Canada Folder

1 - What is the ...
Read more : Need help with installing maps , please help | Views : 2511 | Replies : 2


TomTom xl V9

Hi i'am italian boy,i have a question. Whit this tomtom i have the navcore official 8.417 and i take the map east europe 955.6803 whitout meta.When i launch the tt and try to update the meta whit program say the file dct is error,i open tt and say the map is not good for my device.It's possible change navcore or return to the old map? thanks.
Read more : TomTom xl V9 | Views : 2042 | Replies : 4


Live update

Hello All
Is there away I can get free Live updates on my TomTom XL Live?
When I brought the TomTom it came with 12 months free and it was great but now it has expired I really miss it but I don't think it worth paying nearly £50 a year for so I was wondering if there is a way around it or an something else similar?
Thanks in advance ...
Read more : Live update | Views : 2075 | Replies : 2


Can i update my TOMTOM XL IQ Routes with Navcore 9.702

Hello,
I am using an old TOMTOM XL IQ Routes.
I have this map v825.2157
Operating System: Now 9.430.890926.2

Is that okay to upade the system with the last NAvcore ? ( I guess Navcore 9.702 with tmc)
http://www.navitotal.com/navcores-9-for-tomtom-devices-f124/truck-navcore-702-installer-incl-working-tmc-t16706.html

And then I can install this map
Europe 955 6746 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
http://www.navitotal.com/maps-v9xx-f179/all-new-maps-955-t17600.html
is that correct?

Thanks
Read more : Can i update my TOMTOM XL IQ Routes with Navcore 9.702 | Views : 3424 | Replies : 7


Newbie in need of help please [Solved]

Hi, I am Based in the UK and have a tomtom one 3rd edition, the one without the memory card slot. I am running out of room fast at the minute but I have the european maps installed, could I remove this and install just the uk maps? and any advice on how I go about it would be great.



TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
BootLoaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=Western_Europe_1GB_S
CurrentMapVersion=705.1485
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not ...
Read more : Newbie in need of help please [Solved] | Views : 2071 | Replies : 4


Updated Map Now Roads Are Unnamed

I'm working on a friend's TomTom XXL.
Navcore: 9.510.1234792.2
Map: United States 955.6805

I patched the map with Fast activate (options 1-4). Now all the roads are unnamed aside from a few main roads.

I did have to wipe the system previous to this because I couldn't get it out of USB mode & the screen started flashing.
Read more : Updated Map Now Roads Are Unnamed | Views : 1780 | Replies : 2


tom tom xl with SD card

which is the best navcore for this device , been out of the game a while but need to update one is it 8.417 ?

thanks for any help
Read more : tom tom xl with SD card | Views : 2009 | Replies : 1


Returning TT XL 350TM to original

Is there any way to know what the original navcore and map versions were on the above unit? I need to return it to factory.

Have used FastActivate on it previously. Current versions:
Image
Read more : Returning TT XL 350TM to original | Views : 2318 | Replies : 9


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702474