I'm trying to update the map on my TT. I have USA_and_Canada_895_4444 and ran the FastActivate Premium Edition v1.8.9.0 but my device says "Problem with Map" You cannot use this map on this device.
Sorry, I'm sure these points have been covered many times, but I can't find answers elsewhere.
I want to get an Australia map for my One XL (version 8.010), but am confused about the issue of compatibility. How can I tell if a map version will be compatible with my version and, if it is necessary to update the navcore on my model how do I do that?
Tonight I drove with the new 895 map and noticed at a couple of inner city junctions it showed a split screen with a photo of sorts. Anyone else notice this?
I believe previously this was only available in select regions such as South East Asia.
I understand that TomTom supply GPS units in India but you cannot buy just the maps at the moment. Although I travel there several times a year on business, I have not felt the need to buy another unit:). Does anyone know if TT have plans to provide just the maps - ever? Thanks.
I have a TT XL (NC 9.430) - I can change the sound alerts for POI's, but how do I change the sound alert for going over the speed limit? I think the NC was upgraded recently and now its defaulting to another annoying alert sound.
hello, i have a chinese map (885.4179) onto a go750 blue&me (nav 9.016). how can i do to have on map text indication (town, roads...). does i have to change the navcore with a chinese keybaord or if exist another way. thanks for your response.
been having a problem for a while now, mobile cameras not showing up. downloaded from here latest map europe 4438 used latest F A. no problems except mob cams not showing up. F A shows uk premium ov 2 dct ok, uk t.t.ov2 dct ok. in the cam menu on my go 530 a message at the bottom of page reads last mobile speed cameras update no info available. in the past i have replaced ...
can someone tell me which Truck navcore do I use that is going to work with Europe Truck Maps 890.4266? Any chance to tell us what to do to get TT Go 540 up and running on with this software? Thanks