iGO Primo 2.4 18.6.14 (Fatal error)   

Re: iGO Primo 2.4 18.6.14 (Fatal error)

Postby w3lshsh33p » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Search for 'memory problems WINCE' and have a play around
w3lshsh33p offline

Postby Shloimy95 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm

I was up messing around with my Gps till after 3am and finally found a solution!
I downloaded and extracted the torrent from this post: program-data-zip-branding-zip-license-f83/primo-405512-t16159-60.html.
The download has 2 mobilenavigator...exe files in it, when I tried opening one of them with my gps it said an I/O error with the base map and wouldn't open. Ignore this app. The other app titled mobilenavigator...exe said there was no user interface files with the correct screen resolution so I opened the data.zip file of the previous version of primo I had (which crashed when I tried avoiding a road) with winrar and copied the correct folder for my screen resolution from within ui_igo9 to the ui_igo9 folder within data.zip of the new primo.
When I tried opening it, it said error loading ico_honda_civic so I deleted the contents of the folder called save and the folder called ux and copied the sys.txt file from the old primo to the new one.
After this it opened perfectly and I have installed maps, tts voices, and skin files without a problem!
Hope this helps with your problem.
Good night.
Shloimy95 offline

Postby TahirTopgül » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:16 pm

Benim cihazı güncelledikten sonra meyana gelen ölümcül hatayı ortadan kaldırmak için SKIN dosyasını sildim cihaz normal olarak çalışmaya başladı ve uydu bağlantısını kurdu.
TahirTopgül offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:28 pm

TahirTopgül wrote:Benim cihazı güncelledikten sonra meyana gelen ölümcül hatayı ortadan kaldırmak için SKIN dosyasını sildim cihaz normal olarak çalışmaya başladı ve uydu bağlantısını kurdu.

English only! Use an online translator.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Previous

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)