It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:00 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource

Garmin Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource
Requirements: most Garmin Devices, MapSource, Basecamp, Garmin XT
Overview: This map set includes the routable tar and gravel road network detail for 10 countries in Southern Africa. The included countries are: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe

More Info:
Code: Select all
http://www.garmap.co.za/

Download Instructions:
SA Streetmap NT
Download Netload Garmap - SA Streetmap 2011.1 Image
MapID: 4611

Western and Central Africa v1 ...
Read more : Garmap Southern Africa Streetmap 2011.1 - MapSource | Views : 9941 | Replies : 12 | Forum : New Maps

Micro SDHC for GO 750 (Refurb) ?

I have purchased a GO750 Live (refurb) and want to put TTTruck on a 8gb Micro sdhc class 4 card to use in this Nav! Probably a daft question but thought i'd better clarify it first but will this be possible as i have never used micro sdhc cards before to put TTTruck on??????

All and any advice welcome!!

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Micro SDHC for GO 750 (Refurb) ? | Views : 2302 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Help,wanted

I have a GO750 data below:

DeviceName=TomTom Go
DeviceVersionHW=GO 750
BootLoaderVersion=55259
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9053
ApplicationVersion=520930.1
CurrentMap=Europe_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=840.2566

I am trying to get Euorope Truck version 8396x50 to run with Truck Europe Maps 860.3122, from a 4GB sd card, all I get is the tomtom screen.
I have also wipe'd my GO750 and loaded the navecore on to it and the maps on the sd card. This worked as far as the navecore but stated that the map ...
Read more : Help,wanted | Views : 2239 | Replies : 14 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Poland - GPMapa 2010.3

Poland - GPMapa 2010.3

GPMapa is a digital map of Poland intended for navigation in GARMIN GPS devices. The product is a result of co-operation between Imagis S.A., the leading developer of digital maps and Excel Systemy Nawigacyjne – the representative of the world-wide leader of satellite navigation systems – Garmin.

The newest version of GPMapa is the product of GPMapa 2010.3

Version GPMapa 2010.3 includes the following map data:
  • over 2,6 millions of address ...
Read more : Poland - GPMapa 2010.3 | Views : 2637 | Replies : 1 | Forum : New Maps

Viewing GPS while listening to radio or ipod??

I have a Suzuki Grand Vitara digital Touch screen DVD player with DIVX TV/RDS/ BlUETOOTH/USB/SD CARD/GPS/iPod/DV Chinese 2 din.
I finally got the GPS working with my Garmin Barbados Maps after lots of help from here, thanks a lot guys for all your help.
One more question for anyone, I hope its not stupid.
Can anyone tell me if I can listen to my radio or Ipod while i am in the GPS mode viewing ...
Read more : Viewing GPS while listening to radio or ipod?? | Views : 1532 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Request Indonesian voice for Papago

Guys, Could someone help me to find the link for Indonesian voice in Papago X5 for windows mobile? Please i do really need it. Thx in advance :)
Read more : Request Indonesian voice for Papago | Views : 3626 | Replies : 3 | Forum : PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support

Recomendation For MyGuide 4228 Harware

Hello all! (first of all)
After a long research and helping hand by one of the members, I finally found decent place to learn all things SatNav!:dance:
I got this stupendous unit and wander if you could help me out?
Specs:
MY GUIDE 4228 4.3" TFT Touch Screen SAT NAV with UK and Western Europe Mapping
372 MHz Processor
Windows CE Operating System
Turbo Software and TeleAtlas West Europe maps
RAM 64Mb / Flash 512 ...
Read more : Recomendation For MyGuide 4228 Harware | Views : 16607 | Replies : 85 | Forum : Other Systems

Autonet PureNavi 7 (25Jan2011) 800x480

For more information please log on to: http://www.papago.com.tw/products/ProductsOBU.aspx

Step to run test for:

* TW maps header already inside maps folder,Just add other maps files into it.

* All Happyfile Default Baudrate is 4800.

* 3D modify for EXIT program

* Trial Purpose Only, If you like it ..buy it

Contents:

Part 1 , Part 2

Happy Trial:

Com 1 , Com 2 , Com 3 , Com 4 , Com 5 , Com ...
Read more : Autonet PureNavi 7 (25Jan2011) 800x480 | Views : 3248 | Replies : 11 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Switch map zone

Hello,

I've got a Tomtom XL IQ2, with the central Europe map.

I downladed the full Werstern Europe Map (2 GB), but it's too big to use with my internal memory. Is there a way to select the map zone with Tomtom Home from this downloaded map ?

Thanks
Read more : Switch map zone | Views : 2300 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Magellan Roadmate 1440

is there a way to update the maps on my magellan roadmate 1440.....i looked around the site and couldn't find anything.....thanks
Read more : Magellan Roadmate 1440 | Views : 5362 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161142 • Total topics 17096 • Total members 650209