filecrypt   

filecrypt

Postby commandervimes » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:34 pm

trying to download 1115_12060 for my tt, keeps going round and round with advertising pages am i doing something wrong...

[Please Register or Login to download file] click on download, sometimes i get a black page that says slow or fast, then after that i just get adverts or redirections to spam sites.....grrr
commandervimes offline

Re: filecrypt

Postby biggerdave » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:39 pm

You could always buy a short-term 30 day premium account and get fast downloads or accept the slow & unreliable free download service?
biggerdave offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Postby commandervimes » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:32 pm

thats just it i,m not getting to a point i can download anything, slow fast or otherwise, it just keeps redirecting me to spam advertising
commandervimes offline

Postby commandervimes » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:22 pm

ok sorted, i had a map 1110-11957 that i installed on an xl...with 7.xxx navcore, i got given another tomtom one ver3 serial starting g1, was going to put 1115-12060 map on but could not get it to download which was probably a good luck as i forgot to check and there isnt a meta for it or not one i can find anyway so i reset the tomtom, copied the map for the xl int the Great_Britain-Maps folder inside a folder United_kingdom_and_Ireland-Maps, ran fastfix 2 and 3 and updated postcodes, gpsfix then disconected , reset tomtom and after it restarted went to manage maps, my old 2005 map was there and my new uk and ireland map underneath, have chosen new map before deleting old map(i have origional memory card intact) and its working perfectly, so got to say many thanks to the excellent people on here whos posts, tutorials and advice i would have been so lost without.....cheers....oh and updated phones so it blutoth connects to my old samsung too...bonus
commandervimes offline

Postby biggerdave » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:46 pm

Well done, NOW is the time to do a full Windows backup!
biggerdave offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom