TomTom One 30Edition   

TomTom One 30Edition

Postby Alexandra63 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi. I just deleted my map a few days ago from my TomTom. The thing is, i did it because i was trying to install a new map which is containing also romania. I thought this will be easy and just copy the new map into a folder on my TT will do it, but it is not that easy. I dont know even from where to start, which map should i use, which one is compatible, what is a navcore , that means i know nothing. Can anyone help me with this step by step, in normal terms, which a girl can understand?

This is what i have in ttgo file
[TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
DeviceSerialNumber=PBxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxx
RamDiskVersion=20080416
BootLoaderVersion=55011
LinuxVersion=180062
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7522
ApplicationVersion=9270
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=xxxx
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=
BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
BuiltInColorScheme2=America
BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=3
CurrentVoiceInfo=Tim
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
Traffic=N
CurrentFuelpricesType=
CurrentFuelpricesTypeString=
CurrentFuelpricesLastFullUpdate=
ValueRatio=AscQCbQ/ddHxA3bSUw==
Features=PlusEphemeris,PlusFuelPrices,HDTraffic,PlusTripReporting,HomeBackup,TTSNuance51,Newyork,Caymann,Durham,RDSTMC,Prague,SDSlot,InternalFlash,Keyboard,SupportKeyControl
SupportedPatchTypes=1F
NrSupportedErrorTypes=132
UserPatchDatVersion=102
CompressedPatchVersion=150
MapServerPatchDatVersion=104
DeletedPoiDatVersion=200
ServerLineIndexDatVersion=102
ServerNameIndexDatVersion=102
CharacterSet=Latin-1

Thanks a lor
Last edited by Alexandra63 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexandra63 offline

Re: TomTom One 30Edition

Postby fredderf » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Alexandra63 wrote:Hi. I just deleted my map a few days ago from my TomTom. The thing is, i did it because i was trying to install a new map which is containing also romania. I thought this will be easy and just copy the new map into a folder on my TT will do it, but it is not that easy. I dont know even from where to start, which map should i use, which one is compatible, what is a navcore , that means i know nothing. Can anyone help me with this step by step, in normal terms, which a girl can understand?

This is what i have in ttgo file

DeviceSerialNumber=PBxxxxxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxxxxxxx
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7522
UserName=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First things first, edit your previous post to 'x' out your own private information which includes your email address.

Secondly, you need to download and install TomTom Home software to update the navcore (the operating system) as it is quite out of date now...it should update it from your current 7.522 to 8.016. You can download it from [Please Register or Login to download file]

Once you've done that, post back with the updated ttgo.bif information and we can look at maps but we'll need to know what countries you need in particular so we can advise on the best map choice.
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby Alexandra63 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks for helping me until here, so first i had some problems with formating the device, but now it's good. this is what i found in ttgo, and since the memory is so small, i am looking for a map to use in romania, if this is possible
[TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom ONE P
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v7)
DeviceSerialNumber=PBxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=xxxxxx
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=Unknown
BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
BuiltInColorScheme2=America
BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=3
CurrentVoiceInfo=Tim
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
Traffic=N
CurrentFuelpricesType=
CurrentFuelpricesTypeString=
CurrentFuelpricesLastFullUpdate=
Features=PlusDownloadDynamic,PlusDownloadGeneral,PlusDownloadMap,PlusDownloadPOI,PlusDownloadScheme,PlusDownloadUpgrade,PlusDownloadVoice,PlusDownloadRingTone,PlusMessageNotification,PlusPushChannel,PlusTraffic,PlusWeather,PlusEphemeris,PlusBuddies,PlusMobileSafetyCameras,PlusRoadConditions,PlusFixedSafetyCameras,PlusFuelPrices,HDTraffic,PlusOnlineCamera,PlusTripReporting,HomeBackup,TTS,TTSCompressed,TTSNuance51,Newyork,Newyork1Dot6,Caymann,Durham,CarSymbol,RDSTMC,Prague,SDSlot,InternalFlash
SupportedPatchTypes=1f
NrSupportedErrorTypes=132
UserPatchDatVersion=102
CompressedPatchVersion=150
MapServerPatchDatVersion=104
DeletedPoiDatVersion=200
ServerLineIndexDatVersion=102
ServerNameIndexDatVersion=102
MapShareSupportedProviders=203
CharacterSet=Latin-1
Alexandra63 offline

Postby fredderf » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Alexandra63 wrote:Thanks for helping me until here, so first i had some problems with formating the device, but now it's good. this is what i found in ttgo, and since the memory is so small, i am looking for a map to use in romania, if this is possible
[TomTomGo]
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010

Ok, well done...you're now on navcore 8.010. TomTom Home software often updates to the latest level in 2 stages so try another update & it should take you to 8.016.

However, we can still proceed with the map. Being as you're mainly only interested in Romania, you could go for Eastern_Europe_975_7748 which will give you the following countries and is small enough to fit in the space available:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine

1. Download Eastern_Europe_975_7748 from one of our uploaders [Please Register or Login to download file] (PW: navitotal)
Also download FastActivate and the latest SpeedCam files
2. Backup your device first and then extract the new map to the root of your device
3. Extract the relevant SpeedCam files into the new map folder on your device
4. Extract FastActivate to the root of your device and run it from there selecting options 2 then 3, wait until successful messages then disconnect and reboot it...job done
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby fredderf » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:04 pm

How did it go Alex?
fredderf offline

Administrator

Return to General Discussions about TomTom