iGo Primo Crashing Only on Highways   

iGo Primo Crashing Only on Highways

Postby matt9555 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:45 am

Hey everyone!

I finally got a copy of iGo Primo 2.4 working really well on my headunit (eonon). Near perfect, I dare say. However, without fail, everytime I enter a highway/motorway/freeway/interstate/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, it crashes and tries to restart over and over again.

I have read through forums talking about crashing issues, but I did not come across anyone with it happening only on highways. I have driven on local roads, county roads, even larger route roads and it has performed spectacularly. It's not happening after a certain amount of minutes or while doing something (giving directions). Just solely when I get on a highway. If I try to restart it on the highway (taking out card, putting it back, rechoosing the file path) it still shuts off immediately and tries to continuously restart until I remove the card. However, as soon as I get off the highway and put the card in and set up the file path again, it works perfectly.

Does anyone know why my version will not function on highways. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
matt9555 offline

Re: iGo Primo Crashing Only on Highways

Postby k1w1_123 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 am

Sounds like something to do with overview mode. As a first diagnostic you could try turning off automatic overview in the map settings menu and see if it makes a difference
k1w1_123 offline

Re: iGo Primo Crashing Only on Highways

Postby matt9555 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Thanks k1w1_123, will give it a try!
matt9555 offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core