Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

The story will continue!

Dear [email protected], friends and users, as you read before Navitotal was looking for a new owner and we are happy to announce it's done now!

So, Navitotal has found a new owner and the adventure will continue like before!

In the next days Navitotal will be maybe closed or unavailable for some hours during the migration but this will be very fast and will not impact the content of course.

You'll be informed very soon and, as always, we wish you all the very best for the future :023:

NaviTotal

Need bootloader for TomTom One XL   

Need bootloader for TomTom One XL

Postby NavTendo » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:07 pm

I have been searching for the v5.5128 Bootloader for my old TomTom One XL (4S00.000) for a few days but all the links I found were expired or didn't work.
Can someone reupload the bootloader so I can enable SDHC support for this old device? Thanks in advance :023:
NavTendo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Re: Need bootloader for TomTom One XL

Postby Jorre2220 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:36 pm

Bootloader_5.5128: [Please Register or Login to download file]

To update the bootloader simply copy the file named system to the root of your internal memory/or SD/or HD of TT then switch off and reboot.
If you want to use a SDHC (> 2GB) on device that hasn't a native recognition of it (ex. TT ONE) please update the BL before to use the SD > 2GB.
Jorre2220 offline

Re: Need bootloader for TomTom One XL

Postby NavTendo » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:42 pm

This bootloader worked great for my TomTom XL. It now accepts >2GB cards. Put in a Sandisk 8GB Extreme card and started a map download. Have to wait for 20 more hours since the downloads websites throttle the free tier like crazy. Thanks a bunch and I hope this will help some more people. Thread can be closed!

:thread_solved:
NavTendo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Return to > TomTom Tools