hello everyone, new on here and trying to workout whats best. sorry if its been asked before, please treat me as an amatuer. i have an old tomtom one, (4n00.001 ) had it from new. cant load the bif for some reason. 1 gb memory card.uk maps. i would like some up to date uk maps whats the easiest way. thanks gnc
I have just joined so please forgive any forum etiquette mishaps.
I have a very old TomTom ONE 3rd Edition (1 GB). The unit works fine but the maps are really old and because of that I don't use it. I thought I would update the map to make it more useful.
I would be grateful for some guidance on the best navcore/map version to put on. I just require a Europe map ...
stoopid question as i've been here for ages now, i've been saving POI's to my TT, where are they stored? :021: can i save them to my PC? i have just over 70 of my job locations and i could do without them being deleted TIA
I have a black Tom Tom XL running 9.51 and has UK maps I want to add Florida maps for our trip to the USA ,but my device only has about 500mb free storage . Which map would be my best option ,without removing the UK maps which I will require on same device Also
Hi on my Go300 i have a west europe map that works fine, now i hyave added Australia 1010_8895 automaticly on it and fastactivate say all ok and see the map. However when i try to select the Australia map only the west europe map is found. below is what fastactivate tells me, could someone help me out ? ttgo.bif: DeviceName=TomTom GO DeviceVersionHW=GO DeviceSerialNumber=B1xxxxxxxxxx BootLoaderVersion=55128 ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903 ApplicationVersion=9183