It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

help with TT 710 and SD Card

Hi, i have been posting on gpsunderground, and was about to buy membership to get this sorted, but had a message to try here (cos it's better apparently :P )

anyhoo....i've been trying to get my TT 710 working with the original 1GB SD card, but after 3 seperate posts and some hair pulling, i'm no closer to resolving the problem.

I have since bought an 8GB class 6 SD card and really just need ...
Read more : help with TT 710 and SD Card | Views : 10740 | Replies : 40


tomtom dead\?

Subject: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1866-Installing-850.00-card..


Uhm after the map was working i was go to use to device again.
But now i get red screen:

Voices fade.
Few options fail.

What can be done, what should I do now?
Read more : tomtom dead\? | Views : 3281 | Replies : 8


Xl one white screen

My tomtom starts then loads to a white screen with a light blue bar on the bottom.has anybody seen this before .Is my tomtom bricked?
I have tried numerous navcore and all the tricks and tips on this site with no success:
DeviceName=TomTom
DeviceVersionHW=xxxxx
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxx
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=5.5138
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
Read more : Xl one white screen | Views : 6049 | Replies : 15


Help! TomTom XL-330S

Hello all,

I have a TomTom XL-330S (currently at v8.010), would someone be so kind as to recommend the latest navcore basicpack this unit would be able to accept (a tutorial would be handy, using Keygen 4.1D), and the latest "USA_and_Canada" map I could "test"?
Read more : Help! TomTom XL-330S | Views : 5750 | Replies : 5


TomTom XL 1GB 32MB and Truck navcore / maps.

Hi,

Is there a TRUCK navcore and map (UK) available that will work on my TomTom XL with 1GB internal memory and 32MB ram?
Thanks.
Read more : TomTom XL 1GB 32MB and Truck navcore / maps. | Views : 7459 | Replies : 6


tomtom for nokia n95

I merged the two existing threads as I think one should be enough for the same topic.
Downunder35m

i have installed tomtom on my nokia n95 and could do with some help finding what maps i need to get it to work i need uk or europe maps please
Read more : tomtom for nokia n95 | Views : 2880 | Replies : 9


XL map/tthome help

I am trying to install new maps and also new navcore to my device. I installed the navcore and it appeared to go well. I am not sure what is going on with the maps. This is the original configuration:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8017
ApplicationVersion=9381
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423

After the install this is the configuration:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion= 10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber= 9051
ApplicationVersion= 503855.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

The device turns on and appears to ...
Read more : XL map/tthome help | Views : 4086 | Replies : 4


New Version of TT Home

Version 2.7.5.2014 is available.
Read more : New Version of TT Home | Views : 4410 | Replies : 3


Voice options on Go730 with SD card

Hi all, my Go 730 has Navcore 8.412 running the latest UK maps through my SD card. When I turn on my unit, it runs from the SD card and not the unit, which is fine. I was wondering though - as the Loquendo voices are on the unit and not the SD card, does the SD card utilise the Loquendo TTS folder on the unit, or should it be copied across onto the SD ...
Read more : Voice options on Go730 with SD card | Views : 2967 | Replies : 5


Poor speaker quality on Go730

Hi folks, I finally have my 730 up and running with the latest maps etc. One thing that disappoints me is the sound quality through the internal speaker, which is very tinny. I'm using the standard Kate UK Loquendo voice, so I get the street names read out etc.

I would like to play the warnings over my car speakers if possible. I have read the instruction manual and several forums etc but with no ...
Read more : Poor speaker quality on Go730 | Views : 7351 | Replies : 27


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702448