It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:36 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TOMTOM One Update

Best,
I would like to update my tomtom one but it says no maps were found and can't get them set up with the tomtom home app, so is there another option because I don't have room for an sd card.
Kind Regards, Jari Coenen. :024:
Read more : TOMTOM One Update | Views : 1310 | Replies : 1


Next best from a One XL with 32mb Ram

Had my One and One XL with 32mb of Ram for quite a few years with good service Home and Overseas with the various maps used and updated as when they are released, with maps on a 4gb SD.

Recently noted my TT lagging behind with my positioning on the map during a planned route, and shuts down when if when it has to replan the route if I've missed a turning etc.

Whether this ...
Read more : Next best from a One XL with 32mb Ram | Views : 2399 | Replies : 10


TomTom zapped my TomTom

I just discovered my old 720 in a draw and decided to see if it still worked, all these years later.
It did and the battery still works and so do the maps.
But then I (foolishly) updated it from TomTom home.
Now I get the dreaded "Problem with map, you cannot use this map......"
I had a back up and copied over all the backup files to the TomTom, overwriting all files - no ...
Read more : TomTom zapped my TomTom | Views : 2071 | Replies : 4


Tomtom start 20 unusable. Tried everything.

Hey there, i have this tomtom start 20 with no maps installed and i tried everything but it just does not want to get any map installed.
I tried with TomTom MyDrive, the only map i can install with that is the 905 which is unreachable becouse it's removed from server from TomTom.
So i downloaded TTActivator, and i managed to install a map with that, SADLY it needs to be activated, and it seems ...
Read more : Tomtom start 20 unusable. Tried everything. | Views : 1520 | Replies : 2


Time to bin TT for a Smart phone ?

Updated recently to United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_1105_11752.

Used it last week for a long trip not being to the destination previously.

Noticed the map following my position being slow and I missed turnings because of that, and then while rerouting a new route. TT shut down and rebooted, so as not take another wrong turn and had to stop waiting for it sort itself out.

Not sure if its the map as all the previous versions never had ...
Read more : Time to bin TT for a Smart phone ? | Views : 1874 | Replies : 2


China_951_6652

meta
; China_951_6652
8C DB EC 55 31 AF B6 5D 40 00 46 73 92 74 B9 43 China-6.meta

China_951_6652

PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS FOUND
Read more : China_951_6652 | Views : 1345 | Replies : 3


Old TomTom XL questions

Hi guys. Just have some questions about this old TomTom XL GPS I'm still using. Lately it has been very handy for my job (part time truck driver - local streets, not interstate). It has gotten me to 99% of the places I have had to go, but having an old set of Australian maps/map data from when I purchased it (sometime arouind 2008), I have had to rely on my phone for the last ...
Read more : Old TomTom XL questions | Views : 8166 | Replies : 27


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702443


cron