Unlocking to GPSmap276c   

Unlocking to GPSmap276c

Postby canspan » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi Guys.
I have downloaded City Navigator N.A.2011.40 and Europe 2012.20 .They are in Mapsource and I can view them on the P.C.no problem.I can select them, send them to my GPS it loads them, then imforms me that the map set needs to be unlocked.Here lies the problem.
The maps appear in mapsource and show that the maps are "not lockable" how ever there is no provision given to unlock the maps to the device serial number
Thanks for some help
canspan:
canspan offline

Postby PiEtU » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 pm

canspan wrote:Hi Guys.
I have downloaded City Navigator N.A.2011.40 and Europe 2012.20 .They are in Mapsource and I can view them on the P.C.no problem.I can select them, send them to my GPS it loads them, then imforms me that the map set needs to be unlocked.Here lies the problem.
The maps appear in mapsource and show that the maps are "not lockable" how ever there is no provision given to unlock the maps to the device serial number
Thanks for some help
canspan:

If MapSource is unlocked you not need device id anymore.. it works almost all devices
i do not understand all what you try to say......

latest N.A is 2012.20
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?6868-City-Navigator%C2%AE-North-America-NT-2012.20
PiEtU offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby canspan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks for your help. I used the unlocker alternative v6.03 and unlocked the whole thing again,and BINGO!!! it all works, thanks again
canspan
canspan offline

Return to General Discussions about Garmin