TomTOM GO 750 live   

TomTOM GO 750 live

Postby kellywelly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi, new to the forums. Before I attempt anything, I am wanting to find out if I am able to do it. I have my tomtom go 750 live, and would like to know if it is possible to intall tomtom truck onto it?
It has only 2GB internal memory, although I have a 4GB micro SD card.

Thanks for any advice/answers or helpful advice.
kellywelly offline

Re: TomTOM GO 750 live

Postby tendriver » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:58 am

kellywelly wrote:Hi, new to the forums.
1. I have my tomtom go 750 live, and would like to know if it is possible to intall tomtom truck onto it.
2. It has only 2GB internal memory, although I have a 4GB micro SD card.

Welcome to Navitotal.
1. Absolutely!! A 750 is top of the line. You can put any navcore map combo on it.
2. You will need to use your 4GB card.

Current Truck navcore is 9.702
Navcore 9.702 WORK inc. Truck - for Go7000/9000, go520/720/920, Go530/730/930
[Please Register or Login to download file]

Current Truck map is Europe TRUCK v937.5945
[Please Register or Login to download file] OR
[Please Register or Login to download file]
; Europe_TRUCK v937.5945
C0 DF C7 3C 11 89 BB DE 5D DA 88 07 F9 1E E2 50 Europe_TRUCK-100192.meta
; Europe_TRUCK v937.5945
73 24 7C 7F DD A9 6C E6 0D 5A F3 D2 36 70 A2 0E Europe_TRUCK-100192.tmeta

Current patcher is FastActivate 10/14. Click here: topic14003.html
Read the FastActivate instructions carefully.
Download & unzip 9.702. Copy it to your card.
Download & unzip 937.5945. Copy the unzipped map folder to your card.
Put a copy of your 750's ttgo.bif file on your card.
Put a copy of FastActivate.exe on your card.
Run FastActivate.exe option 2 to patch the map.
Run FastActivate.exe option 3 to patch the navcore.
Insert your 4GB card into your 750, if not already in it, & reboot.
DONE!!
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kellywelly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:03 am

Thanks very much tendriver for your time in explaining. :023:
kellywelly offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:17 pm

kellywelly wrote:Thanks very much tendriver for your time in explaining. :023:

You are Welcome.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kellywelly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Again thankyou. I thought everything was going to plan. up untill I got this message on the tomtom.............

The current map does not contain truck attributes. Truck routing can therefore not be supported. Car routing will be applied.

Have I done something wrong? I did do everything as explained above. :022:

I am also getting the message.................Extracting Europe_TRUCK_937_5945\cline.dat
CRC failed in the encrypted file_Europe_TRUCK_937_5945\cline.dat(wrong password ?)

Is the password .......downunder
kellywelly offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm

kellywelly wrote:1. The current map does not contain truck attributes. Truck routing can therefore not be supported. Car routing will be applied.Have I done something wrong? I did do everything as explained above.
2. I am also getting the message.................Extracting Europe_TRUCK_937_5945\cline.datCRC failed in the encrypted file_Europe_TRUCK_937_5945\cline.dat(wrong password ?)

1. The Truck maps have 2 metas, a .meta & a .tmeta. The .tmeta contains the truck attributes. After patching the map, you should still have the 2 metas plus 2 more, a .meta.dct & a .tmeta.dct.
Your issue is usually caused by the .tmeta not getting patched. Look for the .tmeta.dct file in the Truck map folder to confirm.
2. Be sure you are unzipping PART 1 first. Do not use 7Zip or you will get a CRC error. Navitotal is the password to download. There isn't a password to unzip the download.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kellywelly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 am

Thanks again tendriver for your reply, I am/have obviously doing something wrong.
I have downloaded all of the above, and saved each one on my desktop in a seperate file.....
Europe_TRUCK_937_5945with Automatic Installer & Patcher
FastActive 10/14
ttgo.bif file

I am adding all the above in order as suggested, and following the instructions.
I am a little confused by......Download & unzip 937.5945. Copy the unzipped map folder to your card.

I have downloaded 937.5945 in 13 parts, part 1 is the installer, and the other 12 parts are compressed.
After I add all 13 parts to the card, if I press part 1, it starts the installer, but then asks for a password, then says wrong password, and goes no further.

I think that this part (Download & unzip 937.5945. Copy the unzipped map folder to your card.) is the confusing part, how can I download and unzip? but then copy the unzipped map folder?

I have taken screenshots of each stage I'm doing, but dont know how too add them here from my desktop.

Thanks.

Just to add, after I have added the 13 parts of 937.5945 to my memory card, when I click on part 1 (the installer) it gives me a CRC error (wrong password).

quote........2. Be sure you are unzipping PART 1 first. Do not use 7Zip or you will get a CRC error. Navitotal is the password to download. There isn't a password to unzip the download.

I have tried winzip and am using winrar, when I click on the installer (part 1) it asks me my drive to install, I choose (K:) becuase that is where my card is, it then ASKS me..... Enter password for the encrypted file: call:bat then I get the CRC error (wrong password)

Thanks.
kellywelly offline

Postby Mkes » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 am

Hi

My own experience
i use the map without installer
i put the navocre on my sdhc card and on the interal memory
i put the extrated map on the sdcard
i put my bif on sdcard
i patch the map on sdcard
i patch navcore on internal and sdcard
sdcard in the go and reboot .. success

i need to put voice for my language but all ok. Thanks for the help .

Hope this help
Mkes offline

Postby kellywelly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Mkes wrote:Hi

My own experience
i use the map without installer
i put the navocre on my sdhc card and on the interal memory
i put the extrated map on the sdcard
i put my bif on sdcard
i patch the map on sdcard
i patch navcore on internal and sdcard
sdcard in the go and reboot .. success

i need to put voice for my language but all ok. Thanks for the help .

Hope this help

Ok, but the map I have downloaded is in 13 parts and is compressed, and requires a password to unpack/install.
kellywelly offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:44 pm

kellywelly wrote:I have downloaded 937.5945 in 13 parts, part 1 is the installer, and the other 12 parts are compressed. After I add all 13 parts to the card, if I press part 1, it starts the installer, but then asks for a password, then says wrong password, and goes no further.

My BAD!! The instructions in post 2 were for downloading the map without the installer.
Automatic Installer & Patcher Instructions:
Maps with “Automatic Installer & Patcher” are a Navitotal Exclusive Product.
Before you begin, back up your primary memory, either internal or SD card.
If you use a SD or SDHC card for additiomal storage only, then you need a copy of your device's ttgo.bif on this card before patching.
You just need to download and run the file on your computer.
1. With your TomTom device plugged in or your sd card in your sd reader and an active internet connection
2. Click on the .exe file [Choose TomTom path or sd path] and click on the [Install] button.
3. Wait until the install process finishes and your new map will be installed and patched.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kellywelly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Again tendriver, thanks for your reply, but, I still have NO luck with this install. I have followed your instructions above several times, but to no avail.
this is what I am doing/and what is happening.

1. I am double clicking on part 1 (Europe TRUCK 937.5945_Installer.part01.exe
2. This brings up the installer, showing the licence agreement, I click accept
3. I then get the installer message, Welcome to the "Europe TRUCK 937.5945" map Installation!
4. I then choose the Destination folder, (K:) that is where my SD card is with everything on it from the install list at the top of this post.
5. I click... Install, I then get a window pop up saying.... Enter password for the encrypted file:call.bat
6. I leave the password empty/blank and click OK
7. I now have a Error message...Errors encounted while performing the operation. Look at the information window for more details.
8. The information window on the installer says.....
Extracting call.bat
Wrong password for call.bat

And that is it, nothing else happens, no install, no nothing, but yet I've followed everything as explained. I have tried from the begining so many times with the same result.
kellywelly offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:27 pm

kellywelly wrote:5. I click... Install, I then get a window pop up saying.... Enter password for the encrypted file:call.bat

Use navitotal for the password.
I apologize for the confusion. I repeat. The instructions in post 2 were for downloading the map without the installer. It is not password protected. Post 10 has the map with installer download instructions. It is password protected.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby kellywelly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm

tendriver wrote:
kellywelly wrote:5. I click... Install, I then get a window pop up saying.... Enter password for the encrypted file:call.bat

Use navitotal for the password.
I apologize for the confusion. I repeat. The instructions in post 2 were for downloading the map without the installer. It is not password protected. Post 10 has the map with installer download instructions. It is password protected.

Managed to install this :023: and is now up and running. Had to install the cameras, but that was about it. got there in the end. Thanks again :041:
kellywelly offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 pm

You are Welcome. Thanx for the update. Enjoy!!

:thread_solved:
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom