It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 am

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Clarion NX501e Igo files needed

Hey guys,

Who has got a working Igo for Clarion NX501

My SD got broken and my backup doesnt work on a new SD.
With patched image it works but no sound.

Who has got a working one?
Read more : Clarion NX501e Igo files needed | Views : 2958 | Replies : 9

POI not showing

Hello guys,

I have installed the iGo Primo and followed the steps from this topic http://www.navitotal.com/program-data-zip-branding-zip-license-f83/igo-primo-complete-torrent-t12043.html everything works fine except the POI are not showing in the map I am using! I made a search and found out that there must be some work done on the global_cfg file but the links provided are not able to be downloaded due to deletion from the hosting websites.

Anyone can help me with that please?
Read more : POI not showing | Views : 1936 | Replies : 4

Xtrons PF71OLO

Hi this is my first post i have this xtrons unit mentioned above running igo8.3.5 and would like to upgrade to primo does anyone no how to do this successfully i tried but face a out of memory error should i copy my sys text from my igo 8 which is working good and is it a good idea to upgrade or not worth the hassle
Read more : Xtrons PF71OLO | Views : 1547 | Replies : 4

sysupdater.exe for win ce

Please give me link download or app sysupdater.exe for win ce.
Read more : sysupdater.exe for win ce | Views : 2428 | Replies : 0

iGO NextGen

Hi
Is any information available on iGO NextGen9.19.1460444 for WIN CE yet.

Does anybody know if it has yet been cracked.

Thankyou.
Read more : iGO NextGen | Views : 25242 | Replies : 20

iGO8 program

Hi

Can somebody please post me a link to a late copy of iGO 8, with English(UK) TTS voices and voices for alerts in English.

Thank you.
Read more : iGO8 program | Views : 4433 | Replies : 2

Igo Primo 2.4 Settings

Hi,

I have a Igo primo truck version 2.4 instaled on a snooper device with 128mb and wince 6.0.
I have set to take me to airport in London on the fastest road on the Car settings coming from wales and the Igo start take me out from motorways
and use A roads instead motorways and the way back I follow him and only on A roads he take me. What I am doing wrong ...
Read more : Igo Primo 2.4 Settings | Views : 4048 | Replies : 2

Igo Truck - Becker active.6 CE LMU

Hello,

Is there any chance to install Igo Truck on Becker active.6 CE LMU?
I backed-up all the content and I have a version of Igo Truck, but I'm unaware of future damages.
I searched on the forum for any details, but I couldn't find any, even on Becker section, regarding this device.
Any help is more than welcome.

Thank you.
Read more : Igo Truck - Becker active.6 CE LMU | Views : 5236 | Replies : 6

Massive Headache I've been dealing with

Hey guys, new to this forum but actually been lurking quite a lot today.

So my dad bought this device on Ebay and it was working fine for him apparently, then something happened and he just screwed everything up so now I am sitting here for 6 hours trying to figure out a fix.

So this device comes with WinCe 6.0 and I download IGO Primo put it on it and it worked fine until ...
Read more : Massive Headache I've been dealing with | Views : 4166 | Replies : 25

software for low memory devices

Hi does anyone have igo8 or any igo primo programme for a low memory devices (64mb) I need to put it on to a mio f362 gps.

Many thanks
Nick
Read more : software for low memory devices | Views : 2825 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161045 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649185