It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 am

News News of Chit-Chat

Site map of Chit-Chat » Forum : Chit-Chat

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

VIP Check

Hello everyone, a few days ago I made a donation for Vip, do I have to do something else?, thanks.
A greeting from Barcelona
Hola a todos, días atrás hice una donación para Vip, tengo que hacer algo más ?, gracias.
Un saludo desde Barcelona
Read more : VIP Check | Views : 1467 | Replies : 7

Do you really want..

.. your children or parents or grandparents to see a book for sale entitled: A Book for A C*** being advertised on eBay/Amazon etc?

Just search on eBay books for "a book for a" and all will be disgustingly revealed then use the full title to search on Amazon books (and Google generally too)!

typically:- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203154137445 ... SwH-Rfl0Dn

I'm far from a prude but F*F*S surely this really ...
Read more : Do you really want.. | Views : 1292 | Replies : 2

New member, with thanks.

After years of wrestling with Garmin's various clumsy attempts at writing update software and then blaming the customer when it doesn't work even after paying rapacious prices for the updates, I stumbled on this website yesterday. In short order, I was able to update my venerable Legend Cx, plus my wife's Nuvi 265WT at no expense.

I can't contribute anything technological here, and don't know when I might be back again, but made a donation ...
Read more : New member, with thanks. | Views : 3364 | Replies : 2

0403 geo blocked, how to download?

NaviDrive & RT4 RT5 - Europe Maps - 2016/2017 (2016-2)

My attempt to follow the link ends with this message: 403 Forbidden nginx

What can I do to download the 22 files from RT4 Maps anyway? RT4 is not listed in the German forum.
Read more : 0403 geo blocked, how to download? | Views : 2926 | Replies : 14

Have you looked at this?

Read more : Have you looked at this? | Views : 1807 | Replies : 2

lost radio code

hello folks , had a new clutch fitted to my vauxhall zafira unfortunately they disconnected the battery now the radio/sat nav no longer works, unfortunately the car pass is missing which would normally contain the code, it is a touch and connect model which i believe is by bosch with the following coming up on the screen serial number 0821116, device number 7612830142, date 13,05,07.
if someone could point me in the right direction i ...
Read more : lost radio code | Views : 1984 | Replies : 2

navionics fr raymarine?

Im new here . its been 20 or more years since i posted in any forums. pretty bad eh?
I need some marine maps for european waters, UK, mediterranean sea, red sea for raymarine chartplotter. anyone here in this category?
Thanks
Read more : navionics fr raymarine? | Views : 1791 | Replies : 0

Hello from Thailand

Hello from Thailand hope to find maps of my region in this forum
Read more : Hello from Thailand | Views : 1660 | Replies : 1

Un saluto a tutti - hello everyone

Hello everyone! I'm Giulio from Italy and I own a Garmin 276cx and a Zumo XT. I am not new in the world of satellite navigators but only now have I learned about this forum! I hope to be able to help in some way and to be able to exchange information with you about the world of satellite navigators! Greetings!

Giulio

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk
Read more : Un saluto a tutti - hello everyone | Views : 5778 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161050 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649252