TT model, bootloader and Navcore info   

TT model, bootloader and Navcore info

Postby Downunder35m » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

You might want to know what TT model you have in case you found it on Ebay.
You might also want to know what the correct bootloader for your TT might be...
You might even want to know more....

If so than you noticed it is very hard to find something that has all the info you seek.
There are reviews of some models, the info's on TT's homepage and of course there is WIKI and the forums.
I did my best to search the net for everything that had valuable infos.
Most of the time links to pics, some charts and simple lists.
So, to make it clear: I those things have been collected over quite some time and I could not find info's about the original author.
All credits go to whoever collected bits and pieces to make it complete.
If you notice I used your work, than please inform me (with proof) so the right credits can be added.

A chart listing all vital Navcores and their correct bootloaders and models can be found [Please Register or Login to download file] for Navcores up to 8.xxx
A chart listing all vital Navcores and their correct bootloaders and models can be found [Please Register or Login to download file] for Navcores 9.xxx
The TT Wiki chart with many models and their hardware specs can be found [Please Register or Login to download file]
And last but not least a list of serial numbers linked to the corresponding TT model can be found [Please Register or Login to download file] - the first two digits of the serial number let you know the TT model.

All in PDF files for ease of use.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to Tutorials