Help - builtin Navi System with my Toyota Vitz RS (Japanese Imported)   

Help - builtin Navi System with my Toyota Vitz RS (Japanese Imported)

Postby Cooledge » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 am

Hi All,

Actually I'm new here in the forum and its my 1st time to post. This is a very helpful site to anyone who is having issues with there navi system. Hoping that someone can help me with my built in navi system in my car. I have a Toyota Vitz RS that is imported from japan, I have bought this and almost everything is working out fine it's just that the Navi system part of the built-in CD/DVD player, radio, gps, tv is in Japanese. It comes with the DVD (Voice Navigation System "Japan") it's working fine but it wouldn't show any places cause I think it made to work when your in Japan. First question is there by chance that I can convert the navi system to English? 2nd is there a way for it to work in New Zealand? I have read some site's and have known that the DVD that comes with it has also came with a booting DVD like when a new battery is installed. Do I need this bootable DVD to make it English? And I know I need some maps of New Zealand for it work here. I have attached some pictures of my navi and the dvd that comes with it. Hope that you can help me with this. Cheers.

4420 4421 4422 4423

Cooledge
Cooledge offline

Return to Toyota-Lexus