Re-save SD card data   

Re-save SD card data

Postby chas521 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:33 pm

The below is a good app for recovering all lost data/deleted data from any

memory card, camera chips, etc. It's a good tiny app with serial to register it... so

recover all your deleted/lost data.

thanks to asadkhattak

[Please Register or Login to download file]
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby ruifmesquita » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Good morning,

If I can help, to unintentionally deleted files from my sd card. I have a Hoatoa 9002, and if you have files equivalent appreciate it could send.

greetings
ruifmesquita offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 pm

ruifmesquita wrote:Good morning,

If I can help, to unintentionally deleted files from my sd card. I have a Hoatoa 9002, and if you have files equivalent appreciate it could send.

greetings

I'm pretty sure this is it:

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Press reload or refresh after pressing thanks.

I suggest that you download it now if you want it because I don't know if I can get it again.

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby costinyo » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:22 pm

chas521 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is it:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Press reload or refresh after pressing thanks.

I suggest that you download it now if you want it because I don't know if I can get it again.

Hello, I saw that you posted a link to some unintentionally deleted files for a Hoatoa 9002 and when I wanted to access the files it appeared that the files has not been found. Please can you re-upload them ?

I have a Hoatoa radio with GPS and the gps card got broken, suddenly when I press the Navi button a white image appears and it tells me this message: "Boot Authenticate is Error!". I tried to read the broken sd card on a computer and it cant be read. I think that the card is broken, I bought a new 2GB SD card but I did not find any files online to put on it.

I know that my radio is Hoatoa but I do not have its exact model, I think it is the HD version because on the right upper side on the LCD screen it is written HD Ipod Bluetooth.

Please if you can re-upload those files again and give me the link to it I would really really appreciate. And if you know a solution to my problem please feel free to share it.

I am from Romania and I am interested in Romania map, but I can get IGO from torrents if there is a way to put it on.

Thank you very much and I kindly wait for an answer.
costinyo offline

Postby chas521 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I posted files for the Hoatoa 9002. I don't have that device nor the files. I was just lucky at that time.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby costinyo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:18 pm

ruifmesquita wrote:Good morning,

greetings

Hello, I saw that you posted a link to some unintentionally deleted files for a Hoatoa 9002 and when I wanted to access the files it appeared that the files has not been found. Please can you re-upload them ?

I have a Hoatoa radio with GPS and the gps card got broken, suddenly when I press the Navi button a white image appears and it tells me this message: "Boot Authenticate is Error!". I tried to read the broken sd card on a computer and it cant be read. I think that the card is broken, I bought a new 2GB SD card but I did not find any files online to put on it.

I know that my radio is Hoatoa but I do not have its exact model, I think it is the HD version because on the right upper side on the LCD screen it is written HD Ipod Bluetooth.

Please if you can re-upload those files again and give me the link to it I would really really appreciate. And if you know a solution to my problem please feel free to share it.

I am from Romania and I am interested in Romania map, but I can get IGO from torrents if there is a way to put it on.
costinyo offline

Postby chas521 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Why are you repeating the same post?

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Tools & Tutorials