Install Sygic on China In Dash win CE 6.0,Where to begin?   

Install Sygic on China In Dash win CE 6.0,Where to begin?

Postby mm2222 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:44 am

[Please Register or Login to download file]

I know i need and sd card. lol
mm2222 offline

Postby Mustangl » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Guess there is no Mod thats into sygic, hence it doesnt even have its own special category like Igo or garmin. Better go with igo. But the new sygic seems really good. I will try and if i get it to work will let u know, however thats going to take alooong time as i am newbie myself :D
Mustangl offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 am

I never used sygic on Windows ce, but getting it to start should be easy enough.

Give it a go, see what happens...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby sjaak109 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm

i have sygic 8.14 on my china gps 7 inch and it works better as igo or primo.
during my Holiday trough Europe i had to reset my gps with igo several times. on our way back (3 countries) i used Sygic and had no problems at all.
on my china gps i have igo8/primo/sygic/garmin on 1 sd card.
i am using sygic more and more.
sjaak109 offline

Postby Mustangl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 am

sjaak109 wrote:i have sygic 8.14 on my china gps 7 inch and it works better as igo or primo.
during my Holiday trough Europe i had to reset my gps with igo several times. on our way back (3 countries) i used Sygic and had no problems at all.
on my china gps i have igo8/primo/sygic/garmin on 1 sd card.
i am using sygic more and more.

Man o man, I saw a YouTube of some guy who uses sygic Nd garmin together he has special menus under nav to choose, I think that's advance level customization, and may slow down the unit.

However placing 2 or more gps software won't overwrite some imp files of the other? As they are placed on root folder?

Can you tutor me? I would like to do this.
I halfway gave up on sygic, didn't see any hits for Middle East map on it for 2013 /2014
Mustangl offline

Postby sjaak109 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

I have all the software in his own map. on the root of the sd card. they share nothing.
it fits on a 2gig card.
no slow downs ( i Think) and no problems at all.
only garmin is so slow that i use it only with bluecard on the boat.
i forgot i have also other nav software on it for the boat and it all works fine.
i have a 128mb device, cheap from china.
i checked my device ans the sygic version is 12.1 instead of 8. with the maps of 2013.
sjaak109 offline

Postby Mustangl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Please Bro Share them Files!!

I have tried Igo, its good, garmin is not loading on my unit, but loads on a friends unit. and I desperately continue the search for the good navigation.

Await your reply.
P.s any one know where to find Sygic 15? How come there is so scarcity of Sygic Software?
Mustangl offline

Postby bazzle » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Its better to find a good version of Primo 2 and a current set of maps and associated files and a Dimka skin.
All is in the igo area here. Sygic isn't as easy to update, harder to crack and not many people supporting it.
bazzle offline

User avatar Senior Member

Postby Mustangl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm

That's the thing, I have tried 2 versions of primo igo. One is old nav n go. The other prime 2.0 gives me tts error, on splash screen but works fine.
Also sygic appears like garmin. Bright colors and stuff.
I tried searching for a garmin theme on igo. Strange no one thought of that .
So I try sygic now. My ISP crashed 2 days back. Every ones speed is now 40 Kbps. Will take a while before I can get the 200 mb file downloaded from sjaak.
In any case Bazzle have u come across something that would make igo look like garmin?? Some skin pack, theme pack?
I deleted tts files from my igo and ended up corrupting the software. So now I am back to the compilation with tts , just can't figure out what file to remove
But then that's for another thread :)

Wait... Aren't u admin of fixmygps?!
Things get so weird and confusing. I tend to forget which forum I am in. A couple of hours I go I was thinking I had registered in gpsunderground, and I was trying my username pass there wasn't opening, so I searched my email and found a strange email about what's going in underground, and some guys moving and joining forces and making new forum called navitotal etc etc.. The email was dated 2010 ... Then I remembered oh I was member here lol. But then in 2010 I was member there I didn't even remember. Oh well.
Mustangl offline

Postby bazzle » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 pm

If you go to the other site and get my latest Port Douglas photos it has all the colours you need in the schemes.
So a search for schemes will get you what you need.
bazzle offline

User avatar Senior Member

Re: Install Sygic on China In Dash win CE 6.0,Where to begin?

Postby yannick.alex » Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi eveybody,
i am a newbe with sygic ; i know to install igo but i have no idea to install sygic 12 for wince on a radio gps 7'' (china) I know i have to coy some folders on the sdcard but what is the structure ?
regards
yannick.alex offline

Return to Sygic System