uk house numbers   

uk house numbers

Postby moiloon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

hi i recenctly bought a 5" bluetooth satnav,yf gps,ive installed sygic mobile maps 10 8.24
,multi platform,my device is wince 6,the app is working perfect apart from the fact that i cannot select a house number,i can only select postcode,house number is vital as im employed as a delivery driver in the uk,can anyone point me to a map for the uk which has postcode and house number option please,im desperate as i need this sorting for tomorrow for work as my old trusty tomtom one has died

thanks in advance to anyone who can help
regards moiloon
moiloon offline

Postby huggy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm

try this
Go to: Settings / Regional / then untick Use native keyboard
huggy offline

Postby moiloon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

huggy wrote:try this
Go to: Settings / Regional / then untick Use native keyboard

sory in reginal i dont have keyboard option,i have a seperate keyboard option icon in the menu right beside the reginal icon,and no option to use native k/board.thanks for your quick reply
any other ideas? or a link to the right map+software for my device which has these options available
moiloon offline

Postby huggy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Was a long shot. read on sygic web site that some version had a bug that resulted in no house numbers and that was the solution.
My only other solution would be to try re-installing sygic or download another copy in case the copy you have has a corrupterd file
huggy offline

Return to Sygic System