Found but not found...   

Found but not found...

Postby PaulGee » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:50 am

G'day smart people,
I am new to using Sygic, so new I dont even know how to pronounce it! :lol:

I'm not however new to in-car navigation, I have used 'stick to windscreen' type GPS device for years.
A little while ago I brought a new car and it came equipped with a infopedia system with Android Auto already installed, I have been using Google Maps and Waze for so time but I decided to look for better.
After a lot of late nights I eventually decided that the Sygic GPS Navigation ticked all the boxes and I paid up.
My travel, I might point out, is rarely in any built-up location, it is nearly always out on the sticks and often a long way from any network connection, hence Sygic and it ability to download maps for use swung me.
I have now been using it for a few days and find it very good, it has a lot of features I am yet to use.
I do however, have an issue...I have been able to transfer a lot of my previous saved address' and have found that Sygic has no trouble locating them.
I was surprised therefore this morning when I entered a search for our supermarket, just for fun, a short drive away actually. Using voice input I said: 'Navigate IGA Laidley' off it went looking for the address.
What came was the surprise...the Search result window found the location, it even displayed the street address, name of the IGA supermarket, even the postcode..but in the window below it said 'No results found'!. I could not see anywhere I could select anything and just closed the window.
Thinking a picture is better than a thousand words I snapped a photo and present it here....any thoughts on this matter?...is there a way I could have selected what it had found?....anything appreciated.

Paul
Downunder.
PaulGee offline

Re: Found but not found...

Postby PaulGee » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:03 am

Just a quick note to let you know that I received an email from Sygic Customer Service today, they are aware of the issue I mentioned and expect it to be corrected in a forthcoming update.

Paul
PaulGee offline

Return to Sygic System