Eonon g2205 d2205 sygic gps maps help   

Eonon g2205 d2205 sygic gps maps help

Postby 19sonny91 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for any advice

Ok so i got my eonon g2205 also know as a d2205 through a couple of days ago and i absolutley love it. When i bought it i had the option to buy the gps maps for an extra £50 which i didnt because on other models they where only charging £20 after they declined my offer of £20 i just left it

Anyway got it up and running everything working well decided to get a eonon after previosly owning one for 3 years and was very satisfied. This model also comes with a eonon gps g3001 box instead of a integrated one. One of the reasons i bought this. I downloaded the sygic maps put them on a sd card and put them in the gps box. Pressed the gps button and all that came up was like a starting screen saying car navigation system but nothing else happens if i take the sd card out a get a picture of a moving sd card at the bottom obv meaning to insert a sd card if i insert the sd card same thing just stuck om that screen. I can go back to the main menu the unit dosent crash it juss wont load any further than that screen everything else works fine. So i searched the net and found nothig except a forum on how to install igo8 onto another eonon system. The person had also uploaded the files so all i had to do was download and put on a sd card all the folders where all ready set out but that never worked either. I am assuming i need to get all the right folders for tye sygic onto the sd card if any1 is using a eonon with sygic could they open the sd card up and post a whole folder layout so i know where everything goes it would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows what the problem might be ?
Thanks
19sonny91 offline

Postby Ronbo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 am

Hi did you ever get this resolved? I have the same unit.
Ronbo offline

Return to Sygic System