Help with garmin nuvi 1390 not loading software / Ayuda con    

Help with garmin nuvi 1390 not loading software / Ayuda con

Postby rockjazz » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:39 pm

good friend, I'm new to this garmin gps, I have a problem, I updated my nuvi 1390 and everything was fine at first, after a few hours the equipment locked up and turned off, now it only turns on until the garmin home screen lasts a moment and it restarts or it is completely paid, from what I have read, the problem is damage to the software (firmware), I would appreciate if you can help me to bring it back to life, what are the steps and if the firmware can be found? I have searched the internet and I can not find information, in advance thank you very much for all the help you can give me. Excuse me, but I am Spanish-speaking and I have to use the google translator to be able to communicate with you.

buenas amigo, soy nuevo en esto de los gps garmin, tengo un problema actualice mi nuvi 1390 y todo bien al principio, despues de unas hora el equipo se bloqueo y se apago, ahora solo enciende hasta la pantalla de inicio garmin dura un momento y se reinicia o se paga por completo, por lo que he leído, el problema es daño el el software (firmware), agradeceria si me pueden ayudar a volverlo a la vida, cuales son los pasos y si se puede encontrar el firmware?, ya que he buscado en internet y no logro encontrar información, de antemano muchas gracias por toda la ayuda que me puedan brindar. disculpe pero soy de habla hispana y me toca utilizar el traductor de google para poder comunicarme con ustedes.
rockjazz offline

Return to Software