Igo8-March 16, 2011   

Igo8-March 16, 2011

Postby chas521 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 pm

iGO 8.3.5.183522

This is the working iGO 8.3 program direct from my device [Mio C320]. It also has my modified TTS_LOQ folder, .dlls and the louder voices [both English US and UK] that gives you several TTS choices - suggest Susan [US] or Kate [UK]. It contains the US redlight cameras so if you don't need them simply delete them from content\speedcam. It also contains the Kikker 3.2 skin. Works with ALL resolutions. Just make the necessary entry[ies] in the sys.txt for your device.

EDIT1: Forgot to mention, I modified it to go DIRECTLY to the map screen instead of menu

This is MY personal program with a blue Honda Civic cursor - no content.

PW: navitotal [if necessary]

Mirror1: Create a folder called "igo8" [no quotes] on your SD card and copy the files to it
New updated links. Download all parts.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Press reload or refresh after pressing thanks.

Additional mirrors of my program would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT2: I like my Primo 1.1 but iGO8 is still the best. Download all parts - new links - now contains new loading.bmp and Australian [non-TTS] voices.

EDIT3: Here's a cut-down version for low-memory devices - < 64MB RAM.
D/L full and ask how to minimize. See post #3.

EDIT4: There seems to be some confusion about the sys.txt entries to make when the resolution is 800_480 so I'm adding this for your information.

This is what is supposed to go into the sys.txt after removing any entry referring to 480_272:

[interface]
resolution_dir="800_480"
vga=0

[rawdisplay]
highres=0
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
class="landscape"

Don't forget to delete the save folder.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Modified audio folder iGO8

Postby chas521 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 pm

This is the modified audio folder for my iGO8 program that will verbally announce an approaching red-light camera instead of making a sound. Just delete the audio folder in my program and copy/paste this one in its place.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Password: www.navitotal.com

EDIT: These voices are in English. Other languages are available here [near the bottom of the page] [Please Register or Login to download file] There is a member who couldn't get the audio to work [only a beep] until he went to the Dimka site and installed the 1.1.43b skin. Then all was fine. FYI, the member was not in the US.

For US - it says "red light camera" without adding the skin.

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

How to minimize from full program

Postby chas521 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

To minimize: 1. Delete the TTS_LOQ folder 2. There are 5.dlls. You're gonna delete 4 of them but not gpstmc.dll 3. Delete all the TTS voices from content\voice leaving only the non-TTS voices 4. Include your content to the appropriate content folders 5. Delete all dem and building files from your content 5. Reduce the area or delete the speedcam files 6. Reduce the map and poi area.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Re: Igo8-March 16, 2011

Postby chas521 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)