iGO NextGEN WinCE issue with 2DIN - help!   

iGO NextGEN WinCE issue with 2DIN - help!

Postby GTIMKV20 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello,

Brief background:
2DIN Chinese headunit in my VW (DS811), 1024x600 screen, 512mb ram, great unit!
GPS: iGO NextGEN 9.19.1.484935 with USA maps/poi/junction views/etc

Program is working great and finally got the memory working correctly after adjusting values in the sys.txt and no longer getting out of memory errors while driving. Also turned off alerts/warning/signs and garbage that just eats memory.

PROBLEM:
Everytime I switch out of the NAV function and then back into it (to change the radio station or song, or even putting the car in reverse), when I get back to the NAV program it is frozen up and requires me to tap it with a finger to get it going again. So it's not frozen, it's just locked on the last location I was at as if it were a screenshot. It's not the end of the world, and it works, it's just incredibly annoying when I back out of a spot and when it flips back to the NAV function it's just stuck until I tap it to make it current. There must be some option in sys.txt that makes the NAV function recognize that it is back and should be functional again. Maybe in the [power] options? I'm at a loss, an I know there is likely a fix. HELP!! Please let me know if I'm not making any sense.. I will upload a video too when I get a chance.
GTIMKV20 offline

Re: iGO NextGEN WinCE issue with 2DIN - help!

Postby GTIMKV20 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:34 pm

bump, please help!
GTIMKV20 offline

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)