Advent OCH1 maps   

Advent OCH1 maps

Postby jaystone10 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Need help.
I have a Advent OCH1. I would love to keep the oem software that came with it and just update everything in the content folder.
I have downloaded iGo-Primo 2.4-9.6.13 Complete
It runs but has no sound. I have read and did this.

Post Number:#4 » Postby furat52 » 07 May 2013 10:21

Do you have the original SD? if yes use the original sys.txt and data.zip, if not do the following:

1. Add your device name to device section in sys.txt, it will be something like this:

[device]
sdcard_name="SDMEM" ;make sure your sd card name is SDMEM.
type="Audiovox_USA_OE"

2. open your data.zip with winrar (version 4.01 or earlier) then open config then devices and make sure the file "Audiovox_USE_OE.ini is present, if yes double click on it and add the following:

[sound]
std_muting_device_needed=1
app_message_start="NAV_VOICE_GUIDANCE"
app_wparam_start=1
app_message_stop="NAV_VOICE_GUIDANCE"
app_wparam_stop=0
effect_muted=1
use_os_volume=1

save the file within winrar.

if this file does not exist drag and drop it from the original data.zip to the same location.

this solution apply to primo 1.xx or later, I dont know if it will work with iGo8.

The blue progress bar get stuck about 3/4 of the way on the loading screen. Anyone have a workaround for this.

I also found 9.6.13.290290_Advent - 27MAR2013 but the link to download is died. [Please Register or Login to download file]
jaystone10 offline

Re: Advent OCH1 maps

Postby jaystone10 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:02 am

Ok I downlooded iGo-Primo 2.4-9.6.13 Complete again and updated the sys.txt file and the data.zip file then installed it in the radio it works now. Installed maps, poi, dem and the poi where greyed out. I updated the global_cfg.zip file everything works now but the destination button. The advent radio has it own button on the radio for destination entry.
jaystone10 offline

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)