Customize icon menu and image polnav R6.0.30   

Customize icon menu and image polnav R6.0.30

Postby alirohman » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:21 am

Dear All,

Please some body help me, how to edit/ costumize background image and icon menu on Polnav R6.0.30. I suggest that image file in folder "/Image". But I can't open or edit, because file extention is ".par". I allready search on google, use quickpar, smartpar and a million way to open and/or edit the ".par" file, but I can't.

I am really appreciate if some body in this forum can help me, I am really need it to know, how?

Thank you so much, for your attention and help.
alirohman offline

Re: Customize icon menu and image polnav R6.0.30

Postby wkravetz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 pm

alirohman wrote:Please some body help me, how to edit/ costumize background image and icon menu on Polnav R6.0.30. I suggest that image file in folder "/Image". But I can't open or edit, because file extention is ".par". I allready search on google, use quickpar, smartpar and a million way to open and/or edit the ".par" file, but I can't.

Create a folder named "Component" within the image folder. On this folder create a 240x240 PNG file called fashion_page_wallpaper.png. I didn't try higher resolutions of pixels.

so "PolnavFolder/Image/Component/fashion_page_wallpaper.png"

Which menu icon? That on the upper right?
If so create a 100x100 pixels PNG file on "PolnavFolder/Image/Map/quick_icon.png". I created a transparent file for this one.
wkravetz offline

Re: Customize icon menu and image polnav R6.0.30

Postby cegal » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

wkravetz wrote:
alirohman wrote:Please some body help me, how to edit/ costumize background image and icon menu on Polnav R6.0.30. I suggest that image file in folder "/Image". But I can't open or edit, because file extention is ".par". I allready search on google, use quickpar, smartpar and a million way to open and/or edit the ".par" file, but I can't.

Create a folder named "Component" within the image folder. On this folder create a 240x240 PNG file called fashion_page_wallpaper.png. I didn't try higher resolutions of pixels.

If so create a 100x100 pixels PNG file on "PolnavFolder/Image/Map/quick_icon.png". I created a transparent file for this one.

wkravetz wrote:

humm
cegal offline

Return to PolNav System