Update CNSD-210FM for Pioneer AVIC F10BT/F20BT (2011)   

Update CNSD-210FM for Pioneer AVIC F10BT/F20BT (2011)

Postby Keks777 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:40 pm

[Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#0000FF"]Update CNSD-210FM for Pioneer AVIC F10BT/F20BT (2011):[/color]

Upgrade your NavGate system with the latest map data and software features.

The CNSD-210FM will upgrade your system to include all 2011 map updates.

Highlights include:
*The latest Tele Atlas maps, loaded and ready to go
Improved coverage of 9 million kilometers of road in 44 countries (including ‘connector’ roads for 9 countries)
*App mode
Lets you enjoy audio and video from iPod touch and iPhone apps like YouTube and internet radio, photo, video, game and other apps.

Language:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Polish, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish

Coverage:
Austria, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Hungary, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia

Installation:
1. Copy this folder to the root of AVICZ110 card.
2. Insert the memory card into F10bt/F20bt. Do not turn off the radio! Installation of approximately 10 minutes.
3. Password to update any.
4. Copy this folder to the root of SD1 memory card.
5. Insert the memory card into F10bt/F20bt. Enter the password - any letters (no digits). Do not turn off the radio! Installation of approximately 30 minutes.
6. Upgrade your Bluetooth in Settings / Bluetooth. Need to scroll down to the Firmware update. Bluetooth Update to version 3.10.
7. Pull the memory card. Remove all of it and copy it to the root of the memory card folder SD2 (folder Firmware).
8. Insert the card into F10bt/F20bt and again update the Bluetooth via Settings / Bluetooth. Bluetooth Update to version 3.22.

[color="#008000"]Download one file:[/color]

[color="#008000"]filezpro.com[/color]
Keks777 offline

User avatar Member

Postby russters » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi I am having issues downloading it says i have to upgrade to premium to download over 400mb is there somewhere else to download usenet??
russters offline

Postby russters » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I have managed to download the file but the instructions do not make sense to me
I am able to get the bluetooth firmware to update to 3.10 and 3.22 but no change to the apps or the maps and it onl takes 10 mins each time
I have an AVIC-F20BT I cannot get it to perform the automatic system update only bluetooth
please help!
russters offline

Re: Update CNSD-210FM for Pioneer AVIC F10BT/F20BT (2011)

Postby Jensolethomsen » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:16 am

What is this **** ! Are you scammers or what ?
Jensolethomsen offline

Return to Pioneer