Updatiing maps on GPS MyWay Citroen C3 Aircross (Argentina)   

Updatiing maps on GPS MyWay Citroen C3 Aircross (Argentina)

Postby Kokito78 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi all, I live in Argentina and own a Citroen C3 Aircross with Myway navigation system which comes preloaded with a map for Argentina only. in 3 weeks time we're starting a road trip taking us to Brazil and Uruguay so I dropped by Citroen to ask how I could load additional maps (Brazil & Uruguay) in the system and was told much to my dismay that it was not possible ... Citroen told me it is a factory setting and they do not know nor recommend any way to load additional maps in the navigation system ... quite disappointed with this but I found this forum and I'm hoping someone can tell me it is indeed possible ... any additional info you need let me know, thanks.
Kokito78 offline

Re: Updatiing maps on GPS MyWay Citroen C3 Aircross (Argentina)

Postby Kokito78 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 pm

I now know that my GPS versions is RNEG 2.0.8 but all the posts on this site seems to refer to being able to use an SD card .... I dont have an SD card slot, I have a USB port ... any help form anyone?
Kokito78 offline

Re: Updatiing maps on GPS MyWay Citroen C3 Aircross (Argentina)

Postby zapata4u » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Hello,
You need to update your firmware to 2.85 or 2.86 and then install the new maps 2013-2014, via USB. Maps are for the whole S.America, except Paraguay.
I have the new maps, if you still want them, and the FW as well. Send PM to me.
zapata4u offline

Return to Peugeot/Citroen