RNEG wont start the route after SD map update   

RNEG wont start the route after SD map update

Postby zaj4ebaj4e » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:40 pm

Good evening,

I did firmware update to R50 went smooth
I placed official PSA 2018 update on SD card and replaced the SD card 2010/2011-also no problems here
But RNEG navigation wont start the route guidance, it says "Your route is being calculated" and starts loading but never starts.
I tried ding factory resets and restarting many time but the outcome is the same, now it wont start the route guidance even with the old card 2010/2011,

Any idea and help will be appreciated

CAR: citroen C4 pisaro 2012

This is the screen that stays on.

zaj4ebaj4e offline

Re: RNEG wont start the route after SD map update

Postby piotrekz1972 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:24 pm

To install the SDHC card :

1/ Please have a 16 GB SDHC card for size of 7,75 Go (8 328 351 744 bytes) that most of 8 GB cards not accepted.
2/ The format in fat32, file allocation size : 64KB.
3/ If necessary (can be dispensed), rename it to: FC30-3DA9 (the serial number of the card, not the name of volume) using "VolumeID" or simply "Hard Disk Serial Number Change ".
4/ Once the fichier.rar 6.05 GB (6,506,176,512 bytes) downloaded, select it, right-click the mouse, and to extract it directly to the root of the SDHC card. The Database folder is created automatically.
5/ Contact disconnected and radio turned off, insert the SDHC card in the drive of the vehicle.
6/ Turn on the radio, switch to navigation mode, the system loads the mapping.

If the system tells you that it does not recognize the card,
Go to "Setup", then press both buttons 1 +2 +3 to access the hidden menu. Enter "Settings", then "System Reset (Reboot)". The system reboots and the map appears on the screen.

Good road.
piotrekz1972 offline

Return to Peugeot/Citroen