Peugeot Rneg map update   

Peugeot Rneg map update

Postby 407Coupe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am

Hi there I have just subscribed to the forum and a few questions about the Rneg system fitted to my Peugeot 407 Coupe. Firstly can anyone recommend the best place to buy the updated maps sd card? I have been watching a couple on ebay for around £20.00. also does this give the speed camera alerts or will I need to upgrade the firmware on the unit to accept this?
The unit also switches itself off after about 35 minutes of driving and comes back on straight away however if you are using the navigation you will need to re enter the destination as this is lost when it resets itself. It also takes a few minutes for the navigation to catch up with the position of the car after the reset.
Lastly on my other Peugeot 407 Coupe which has the RT3 system fitted there is a video mode to connect through the aux ports in the glovebox. I have connected my ipod through this to the R NEG unit but cannot see a way to play video? also with the I pod connection is there a way to charge the ipod whilst its playing as it currently plays with no power connected.

many thanks in advance.
407Coupe offline

Return to Peugeot/Citroen