WIN CE6 igo-papago touch screen   

WIN CE6 igo-papago touch screen

Postby BANKOF » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 am

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:17 pm
i replaced 6 year old papago 4" GPS with a Kmdrive 7" GPS loades with IGO 9 for the record both operate on WIN CE6 and the Papago lost Touch Screen calibration unable to enter menu NOW the new KMDEIVE lost FOCUS on TOUCH CONTROl and can not select MENU to calibrate TOUCH PANEL!!!!

I report and ask for help because it is a definite WIN CE6 error trouble abd nothing to do with the seperate MAP software...

Ireport this because as far as what happen lost TOUCH SCREEN calibration did happen after BOTH GPS was left inside car and the battery was drained

TWO SEPERATE WINCE6 touch screen failure over 5 years on two seperate GPS from different manufacturer and different MAP programs have the same TOUCH SCREEN lost FOCUS can not enter GPS MENU because rthe MENU is active 5 cm off the video display

Please somebody with QWIN CE6 connected knowledge can help solutions
beside the RESEt button and severa; recharge drain cysles a hacker may enter some how the WIN CE6 registry but can not use the TOUCH SCREEN to type or point

The 7 inch CE6 GPS information is here
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 50-MNjeune

please help i now have two GPS with no touch screen calibration available because the MENU from CE6 is activated 5cm to the left off the GPS display
BANKOF offline

Return to PaPaGO! Maps