Sound mixed   

Sound mixed

Postby giovanni81 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 am

i was buy PNA from china. and it was already installed garmin, papago and igo software and run as well. but when we use voice navigation or touch all button when we are navigated, the sound only from the gps ( att mode on ). and will back to music again if the voice finished.
how to make the sound mixed between voice navigation and music?
and what kind of file must uploaded, so moderator can help this problem?
thank you
giovanni81 offline

Postby Downunder35m » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:59 am

If your problem is that the navigation instructons pause your music, than I'm afraid there is not much you can do about it.
There are so called "dual zone" devices on the market that allow to use a MP3 player while navigating, but even some of those pause the music.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby giovanni81 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 pm

when we are open the navigation menu on kenwood original software, there is an option NAV Mute on or off. if we are choose ON it mean while we listening the music and the voice navigation sounding, kenwood will turn on the ATT function ( it mean all speaker in the mute condition ). but if we choose OFF its mean while we listening the music and the voice navigation sounding, actually kenwood didn't activated the ATT function and in fact only front speaker sounding the voice navigation and the rear speaker still sounding music. i think GPS os handle the sound produce. because if ATT mode off it mean the sound can mixed.
the second condition, at the GPS OS, there is a main menu >> volume >>Key-Stroke volume. there are alot of mode in key-stroke volume. if we set NON on this option, and we touch any button at main menu, the sound always produce music ( at main menu only, at gps depend on nav mute mode ).
so could you make a conclusion and give me the way to mixed the sound??
giovanni81 offline

Postby giovanni81 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:01 pm

onyone can help?
giovanni81 offline

Postby Mhenawy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 am

Any updates?
Mhenawy offline

Return to Other