Music at start for 2Din Chinese Navi   

Music at start for 2Din Chinese Navi

Postby tchoupidou » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:24 am

Hello Everyone,

I recently bought a 2-Din Chinese Autoradio with GPS. Turning on WinCe for the Navi. (Base Firmware for the Music and cam)
[Please Register or Login to download file]

The radio do almost all what I expected to. Navi work fine, sound is pretty good (for a small city car).
But there is one annoying thing:
At start the SD music does not start automatically, I have to go back to the main menu, select Music, and then go back to the navi.

Does the music start automatically on yours? If yes is there a something to set in the radio?
How it is working on Android radio?

Here my firmware version:
Version: V7.2BT-TP-GPS-RDS
Info: MP5SAU70PW1011F02M00
MCU:V32.11
CMLPLAY 8.0

Thank you very much and have a nice day :023: !
tchoupidou offline

Re: Music at start for 2Din Chinese Navi

Postby darkokm1980 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 pm

in the settings under the comon option you have the option of being the first to read music ... whether sd card or cd or usb
darkokm1980 offline

Postby tchoupidou » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:42 am

Hello darkokm1980,

Thank you for you answer.

Unfortunately I checked all the option and look for the one you are talking about but there is not such option.
The only option that I have concerning music is "play in background" which allow me to have music while navi is running but it does not play music at start...
Which Navi do you have?

I asked the supplier for help because I have other issues with this product (cutoff voice for Igo, Previous/Next Track not working....) and changing some parameters like explained in other tutorials does not help at all...
tchoupidou offline

Postby tchoupidou » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello,

for information the supplier answered me, that it is not possible to have music after boot. . .
Is it the same for you? If you are in the navi at boot is the music not playing?
As the firmwares and, above all, the GUI of these stereos are often the same it is interesting for me to now. And above all, if I want to buy a new one.

Maybe out of topic but is it possible to have music with miopocket or an player in WinCe which plays music in foreground even if the navi is running? Maybe this will also solve my cut off voice issue from Igo...
tchoupidou offline

Postby darkokm1980 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi tchoupidou

I apologize for late reply to your question about multimedia ... for reasons I was not able to ... make you one more time. I have a multimedia fireworks MEKEDE intended for my car brand mercedes w 203 ... and it works with me all the way ... music is going in the background while I use navi ... whether it has dropped radio stations or sd cards ... and in the settings I have for you...for this multimedia that I have has to set itself when I'm running it to start the SD card or CD or radio .... and I have no problems with navi ... I use the IGO PRIMO 2.4 version and currently IGO HERE Q3 map....I have this multimedia 2 year's and work very fine...i don't have any problem...
darkokm1980 offline

Postby darkokm1980 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 pm

My friends look like this one you've set up a link ... and it works smoothly ... I know that in its settings, it has the option of what to read first when it turns on whether the SD card or radio ... because its not possibility cd ....
darkokm1980 offline

Postby darkokm1980 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:58 pm

This is mine

[Please Register or Login to download file]
darkokm1980 offline

Return to Other