Clarion NX501 Micro-SD card files / map   

Clarion NX501 Micro-SD card files / map

Postby davidalanonline » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:28 am

Hi everyone!

I have a Clarion NX501 headunit that I purchased from eBay. The individual I purchased the headunit from must have messed with the micro-SD files, and thus was the reason he listed it. I should file a complaint, and return the item, but I had already installed the headunit, and had it put in my car, so I didn't really want to mess with it.

I have the "original microSD" , but it appears the files have been messed with. He tried to tell me to rename the directory, because he wasn't for sure the exact order it went in, but he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.

I stumbled across your website from Google, and I am hoping that perhaps someone will be able to assist me. I would be indebted if you can. I think I might just need a map of how it is laid out, but perhaps even the files if that would be available.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. It seemed like the most appropriate category to post this in.

Thank you in advance!

V/r

David
davidalanonline offline

Re: Clarion NX501 Micro-SD card files / map

Postby mwdb1959 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:06 am

Hi David, Do you still have this problem? If so PM me and I can provide the files I have.
mwdb1959 offline

Postby juzrnejm » Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi dudes... I had this one (Clarion NX501E) car-navigation 1-2 years ago :-) IGO Primo 2.4 is there working perfectly. But the big problem is a sound card ! Original iGO-Primo is branded by Clarion as the revised edition and that's developed especialy for Clarion devices. Sound of iGO can you hear only when you have playing any MP3 music from inserted memory USB-stick or when you have started and playing any Audio-CD. I was looking for a long time about this problem on the internet, but unsuccessfully. Problem rests in sound card (non standard software & hardware). iGO Primo of third-party (not branded by Clarion) don't know use the correctly audio-output of integrated SoundCard (just which is designed for iGO-audio-output only). iGO as third-party program know use standard audio-output and that mean USB-MP3 and/or Audio-CD audio-output on integrated SoundCard. So, if you start to play any AudioCD or play any MP3 from USB-stick, you can hear iGO sound too :-D .

Warning ! Don't format your original Clarion SD-card because you will LOST the special format !
There is a special format (unknown by Google, ha ha) ! So, for 100% working iGO with no-sound troubles, you need:

• original SD-card with pre-formatted filesystem from Clarion
  • original iGO Primo from Clarion

So the original Clarion Primo will working on the original Clarion SD-card only (pre-formated by Clarion company).
For any experiments you can use any other SD-card or use this one original SD-card, but be warned - no formating ! :-)
If you want try any third-party based iGO Primo, so you must copy this new iGO Primo into root of SD-card directory and folder must be named as "\Navigation\". Executable file "igo.exe" must be renamed too - "navigation.exe". So the executable file will be in: "root-of-your-SD-card:\Navigation\navigation.exe".

BTW here is my SYS.TXT, as one example:
(I have more files of many configurations - for experimentating with no sound problems :-/)
;;;;; SYS.TXT for Clarion nx???, IGO Primo
[device]
type="CLARION_NX501"
sdcard_name="SD"

[folders]
app="/SD/Navigation"
content="/SD/Navigation/content"
data="/SD/Navigation"

[gps]
port=1
baud=9600
;;baud=38400

;[oasis]
;exclude_directories="PICTURE::%root%,MUSIC::%root%"
;include_directories="PICTURE::%Storage card%/DCIM,MUSIC::%Storage card%/Music,MUSIC::%Storage card%/MP3,MUSIC::%root%/Hard Disk/Music,MUSIC::%root%/Hard Disk/MP3"

;[poi]
;picturepoi_folder="/Hard Disk"

[debug]
skip_eula=1
experimental_features=1

[interface]
show_exit=0
extra_settings=1

[other]
demo_enabled=0

[route]
hnr_ignored_missing_country_ids=*

[vr]
disabled=0

[sound]
queue_length=200
sound_q_length=200
csv_voice_enabled=1 ;this option mean uses the VOICE-files, not TTS algorithm (Text-To-Speech)
use_method=1

[loading]
background_startup=1 ; starting IGO Primo in background
juzrnejm offline

Postby TiZi970 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi guys! Help urgently needed: my original Transcend micro SD files got accidentally corrupted during a map update via Naviextras Toolbox for my automobile navigation set. I've tried recovering them, but all was in vain... Could anyone just copy the original folders and files and is willing to share them with me (I will send my email via PM) so that I may use my backup? Unfortunately, my micro SD is unrecognized by the Naviextras Toolbox software... Thanks!
TiZi970 offline

Postby Chrislunty » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi All

Am looking for the card files also so , rang clarion today and they wanted £149.95 for a new card

my card is corrupted so need all the files if anyone has them

Thanks
Chris
Chrislunty offline

Postby tobododo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:44 am

I'm also in the same boat, if someone could nicely send through the nav files that would be awesome.
Cheers, Toby.
tobododo offline

Postby virajviper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 pm

i have clarion nx 515.but mapping sd card no work.does any one have mapping sd card file?
virajviper offline

Postby totaly18 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:50 pm

I have a igo9 primo for clarion.
only the voice /sound is not working.
rename igo9 to navigation. {already done}
in the sys rename the primo to navigation. This is the exe file to startup the navi [already done]
put this in the sys on top [device]type= CLARION_NX501 or CLARION_NX515 or CLARION_NX403EV and so on

this is my first torrent. let me know if it works.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D30C73D684E0DCA96BB635FC1A42DD5536F4099B

regards.

note : update the maps, building and poi
totaly18 offline

Postby biso270 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:49 pm

I also need the files for my Clarion nx-501 Micro SD card, it got corrupted...please help...Thanks
biso270 offline

Postby martin202000 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:07 am

anyone got files for clarion nx501e mine got wiped some how in recovery process but the navigation.exe is broken as well and not recovering proper please help
martin202000 offline

Postby Technics76 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:55 am

May you check please the magnet link, it is not working.
Technics76 offline

Postby totaly18 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:09 am

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
totaly18 offline

Return to Other