Chinavasion- Android Car DVD Player "Narcissist" (cvve-c214)   

Chinavasion- Android Car DVD Player "Narcissist" (cvve-c214)

Postby alexp1289 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 am

Hey guys i just got this single din in dash dvd player. I'm trying to find a way to hack it but seeing as though it doesn't have any actual navigation software its really frustrating me (it uses android for navigation). And it seems like android is on its own separate system because it has its own dedicated memory. In more experienced in android than anything. But heres the killer i was messing around with ROOT on the android part of the device and over clocked the cpu a bit and then it froze on me so i unplugged my car battery for a few seconds and back in. Then turned android back on and it booted up just fine and now the WIFI wont work. It sees the WIFI networks but keeps getting hung up on "obtaining IP address" and it also tells me that there is no more storage available for apps when i know there is!!! Anyways id like to get Miopocket up and running on this because the regular software sucks but without a default navigation app other than android i dont see how its possible :(

Here's my device if you guys think you can help---- [Please Register or Login to download file]
alexp1289 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:14 am

I had this exact fault on my tablet yesterday, on mine it was the busybox installation in the wrong folder so the internal storage falls to mount.

It requires you to go in via adb and move it.
Don't move it with es file explorer, or you'll mess up the permissions and it'll need a reflash...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Other