Rooftop Maps Digital, Victoria, Australia   

Rooftop Maps Digital, Victoria, Australia

Postby gjws » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi all,

I have been looking everywhere for a copy of rooftop maps in digital format but everywhere I look they are "unavailable for purchase"

I'm more than happy to pay for them if anyone has the collection and wants to sell it. I've got all the maps in paper format but no means of scanning them in order to import and calibrate them for OziExplorer. If anyone can share or point me to a place I can get them I would be most grateful.

Thanks!
gjws offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 am

If your paper maps are not too old, scanning them might be the best option as I don't know any source for the rooftop maps.
Heme no problem though...
In case you do want to buy them there plenty of options available, like [Please Register or Login to download file] .
Obviously it depends on the region you are after as it might be hard to find a Otways map if you check a shop in Darwin ;)
Most shops I know only stock some local maps and considering the waste amount of rooftop maps .....
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby gjws » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:31 pm

OK, thank you for getting back to me. It's a shame they don't make the maps available digitally, I use them all the time for planning trips.

What then would you suggest are the best available maps for Victoria, someething in the 25000:1 area? Specifically I'm after:

Aberfeldy
Big River
Labertouche
Mirboo North
Neerim
Tallarook
Lake Eildon
King Lake / Wombat
Rubicon

Basically all the State and National Parks where you can go riding :)
gjws offline

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 am

I have not covered all of them, but I'm fairly certain it won't be too hard to check Google for my maps ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to Other Systems