Nissan-Infinity Map Data DVD 2010-2011 x9.0   

Nissan-Infinity Map Data DVD 2010-2011 x9.0

Postby Keks777 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:49 pm

[Please Register or Login to download file]

[color="#0000FF"] Nissan-Infinity Map Data DVD 2010-2011 x9.0: [/color]

Compatibility: Clarion, Nissan Connect Premium 08IT

Supplier of cartography - NAVTEQ

Information: In the DVD release of four and the manufacturer's instructions for installation in all languages.

COVERS: Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Vatican, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia

Languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, French.

Upgrading your software and maps for embedded navigation systems in cars: X-Trail, Pathfinder, Navara and Patrol

It's pretty detailed, but most importantly again, and add something of yourself, do not forget to turn off BLUETOOTH in options, and then off the engine. Then the factory car and insert disk 'Application DVD.iso'. After that, the system will show that he can not read something and a window with 3 lines, where the second line, the current version should be lower than the version on the disc! Then click on third button / bar and waiting about 10 minutes until they pass all the operations. The car does not deafen, will not go, do not take out the key, if key chain - do not go out of the car (or leave in the car). When everything goes, click on 'OK' and the software itself will reboot, turn on bluetooth and deafen the car for 10 seconds. Next, update the map from the menu. Do not forget the gasoline, as Update takes about two hours per establishment machine. If you have a satellite alarm system protection, disable it in advance!

[color="#008000"]Download one file:[/color]

[color="#008000"]filezpro.com[/color]

Keks777 offline

User avatar Member

Postby Serval62 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 am

I tried into my NAVARA 2010 with Nissan connect premium HDD system but It doesn't work. The DVD N°1 (application DVD) is not recognized by the unit. Burned 2.4x with imgburn on DVD-R and DVD+R
So, if it only works with russian products (I've seen it in another forum), does anyone have it for european produced cars ?
I will also try to update map with DVD 2 and 3, we never know (too bad for the program)
Serval62 offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Moustique » Wed May 30, 2012 8:13 pm

I have to pay to download these files. Is this normal?
Moustique offline

Return to Nissan/Renault