carminat live explore option - need help   

carminat live explore option - need help

Postby ruiandree » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 am

HI Friends, i have been making some exploration my self about solution to carminat live problem,
i think tere are some light at the butom of tunel

has i understand , carminat live device reads , the sd card CID for confimation ,correct ?
so ... has we know, it is impossible to change CID , of an sd card

but there are some android users that overpassed that problem ,

because there is an MBR file on the SD card that comunicates the CID , and they find a way to change that MBR , and the SD card comunicates a diferent CID from the real one.

This problem was solved on some HTC android forums , and they have some kind of gold card , manilupated , to have the same CID has the device memory . so that they can root device.

so .... the carminat live device , at fist usage , creates the loopdir , correct ?
and , on that loopdir , it inserts the sd card CID , on the ext3_loopback file correct ?
so ... were does the carminat get that information? if normal computers can not even acesss to the CID, without paralel ports for sd card ,
normal usb, or card readers, can not acess to cid ...

i think the carminat live, go get the CID, from MBR of sd card ,

So ... if you , pick copy from a genuine card .... and copy to another card ... then you manipulate the MBR and voilá !!!!

please read the links about android advances for this problem

[Please Register or Login to download file]

[Please Register or Login to download file]

There is some softhware they call the "gold card" tool

it reads the CID from device memory ( Android Phone ) , and then , it makes the card assume that CID , on the MBR of the Sd CArd for Rooting purposes

I hope this leads to something
ruiandree offline

Return to Nissan/Renault