It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am

News News of Toyota-Lexus

Site map of Toyota-Lexus » Forum : Toyota-Lexus

Toyota Auris 2009

Hi!
Basically speaking I just bought the car yet the maps are pretty old... I'd be more than grateful if anyone had a map that's 2013 or newer!
The navigation system used is NavGear StreetMate 6"-Navi DSR-N 62 D-A-CH.

Thanks a lot! :046:

Edit: I'm also wondering if it's even possible to do such thing, I'm looking forward for any information ^^
Read more : Toyota Auris 2009 | Views : 101 | Replies : 0

Toyota Navi

Hello, I wanted to ask if someone could help me with the new navigation (maps) for the B9013, where can I find it to download because I have it on the original cd but it is very old.

ps. I looked at some posts, they were old and the links were expired, I couldn't download maps

Read more : Toyota Navi | Views : 217 | Replies : 0

toyota Lexus Navigation DVD WEST EUROPE updates plz

hi
can someone please help with the new link for the satnav DVD for Toyota or Lexus please

Latest edition E1G 2017-2018 or something newer

Compatible with touchscreen navigation systems, generations 3 and 5 of Toyota and Lexus from 2003 (TNS 600/700)

please

thanks in advance for your help
Read more : toyota Lexus Navigation DVD WEST EUROPE updates plz | Views : 1657 | Replies : 0

b9010 error on display:(

Hi

After disconnecting the battery, the following message appeared on the screen: "A program cannot be read. Plase consult to a dealer". How to deal with this? I don't have any CD for this radio ...

Thank You!
Read more : b9010 error on display:( | Views : 1189 | Replies : 0

Help to identify a model from Toyota Land Cruiser '09

Hello.

First of all I apologise for my English.

I would like to know what version of gps is this model. I'm looking for the maps and I don't know where to start.

Greetings and thanks!
Read more : Help to identify a model from Toyota Land Cruiser '09 | Views : 1119 | Replies : 3

Gen4 DVD Diagnostic Drive Mode Hack

Hello community,

I own a 2002 LX470 truck. It came with a Gen2 NAV DVD computer, but I upgraded it to Gen4. The Gen4 I bought from eBay came with a NAV DVD version 5.1. According to members from another forum, Toyota disabled the Diagnostic Mode feature of creating a destination while the vehicle is in motion in DVD version 6.1 or 7.1. They write that the load files of these newer versions updates the ...
Read more : Gen4 DVD Diagnostic Drive Mode Hack | Views : 1637 | Replies : 0

WANTED - Toyota / Lexus AU GPS MAPS newer than V22 ???

Hi All,

I have the v22 maps for Australia (toyota / Lexus) but asking to see if anyone has anything later than that?.

Thanks in advance

Dave
Read more : WANTED - Toyota / Lexus AU GPS MAPS newer than V22 ??? | Views : 1835 | Replies : 0

Lexus GS 250

Does any one has any idea how to update maps in Lexus GS 250 (Singapore model)?

Below is data from information settings-
Version - 2011-2012 VER1
Tele Atlas
Map version - 04-11-00
Read more : Lexus GS 250 | Views : 1481 | Replies : 0

Toyota Camry haybrid 2009 map

Hello all

I have a Toyota Camry haybrid 2009 made in America.
I want to change my map system from American to Middle East without changing my DVD settings.
thank you In advance
I can pay the costs
Read more : Toyota Camry haybrid 2009 map | Views : 1759 | Replies : 1

GEN7 11HDD Europe map update

Gen7 11HDD update 2019-2020 v1 just released. Do you know a download (DVDs/usb/copy to hdd) for it?

I found a torrent with 2017-2018 v1 (copy to hdd) that works.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

If you know anything newer please post.
Read more : GEN7 11HDD Europe map update | Views : 2422 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160818 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646854