It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am

News Stickies

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

MioPocket Lite (Unlock for WinCE based devices)

This unlock package started life as the very first creation by Xtyler92 (Simple Unlock) and ended up looking alot more like MioPocket 2.0 (script-wise).

MioPocket Lite v9.2 for Windows CE based devices with a screen resolution of 480x272 pixels.

MioPocket Lite v9.2 (Beta) for Windows CE based devices with a screen resolution of 320x240 pixels.

Unlike MioPocket 2.0, which caters for almost every person & every GPS navigation unit on the market by including a ...
Read more : MioPocket Lite (Unlock for WinCE based devices) | Views : 37052 | Replies : 32 | Forum : Mio Device Unlock

MioPocket 3.0 (Unlock for PNAs)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?vxmziagqzmz
Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7JOSP63
Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/368256451/MioPocket_3.0_Release_59.zip

MioPocket is an "unlock" (or alternate frontend) for Windows CE-based devices, mainly GPS navigation devices (aka "PNAs"). It is an installable package of programs, scripts, registry files and skins to "unlock" GPS/PNA devices and allow them to be used for far more than just navigation (ex. for music, movies, appointments, multiple navigation apps, etc.). MioPocket is the most-packed and most-fully-featured unlock for PNAs available and is free and legal ...
Read more : MioPocket 3.0 (Unlock for PNAs) | Views : 13613 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mio Device Unlock

REQUEST!! PAPAGO! Program----> Download link!

X5SE 480x270

X6 Thailand

X6 M3Asia

X5SE HD 800x480

X5 Windows Mobile

X5SE 3,5" (340x240)
...wait still uploading.....

Falome!

X7 Taiwan Version

Download Instructions:
Extract using WinRar
ALL FILES ARE IN DCL FORMAT. TUTORIAL, PLEASE READ THIS : DCL TURORIAL
Read more : REQUEST!! PAPAGO! Program----> Download link! | Views : 194695 | Replies : 902 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

How To Use JDownloader And DLC Files

Open rapidshare, megaupload, FileFactory links are getting deleted very fast because of abuse. I've lost 100 Gb of stuff in last one week. So, i search an alternative way to share my links safely and found JDownloader.. Here we go...

1) What is JDownloader?
JDownloader is a free download manager like IDM,FDM, Flashget etc...

2) What is the difference between the Jdownloader and the others?
JDownloader is a very useful program for both sharesites' ...
Read more : How To Use JDownloader And DLC Files | Views : 18334 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Tutorials

TomTom Clear Flash Tool

Clear Flash tool

Note
: This FAQ applies only to devices that connect to TomTom HOME.
If one or more of the following errors occurs, there may be too many files in the flash memory on your navigation device:
  • The settings are not saved when you restart your navigation device.
  • You cannot activate the map on your navigation device, even though you have a valid product code.
  • You have to enter the passkey every time ...
Read more : TomTom Clear Flash Tool | Views : 46900 | Replies : 2 | Forum : > TomTom Tools

Garmin Cyclops Safety Cameras - AU-NZ/EU/NA/ME/RU/SA

Garmin Cyclops Safety Cameras - AU-NZ/EU/NA/ME/RU/SA

Unpack & copy .gpi file of choice to your POI folder

Owerview:

The number and locations of speed cameras around the world is ever-changing. Drive aware, alert and assured with updates to the powerful speed camera database inside your Garmin device. Updates are available through a one-year subscription or a one-time-only option. Click here for more information regarding subscriptions.

These updates link your Garmin device to the daily ...
Read more : Garmin Cyclops Safety Cameras - AU-NZ/EU/NA/ME/RU/SA | Views : 283593 | Replies : 138 | Forum : Language files, voices, speedcams

Hide the speed cams from the police

I have created two little scripts to "hide" files on your Tomtom.
The purpose is to be safe if you are in country where the use of speed cam files is illegal - like Switzerland.

Unpack the files to the root of your device (or SD card).

In the current configuration it won't work!!
You have to make some changes :
Edit the files move and move2 with a Unix Editor like Notepad++ and change ...
Read more : Hide the speed cams from the police | Views : 7753 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

Dismantling Tomtom devices

Here are some tutorials on how to dismantle your device without breaking it.

ONE
SD card for ONE 3rd
Go 700 and maybe 300 and 500 are similar
Go X10 models useful to replace the HDD
Go X20 and X30

For other models the procedure is somehow like for the other models.
Read more : Dismantling Tomtom devices | Views : 7222 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

Forum rules!

Forum rules

Welcome to NaviTotal - your forum for all your GPS needs.

Like anywhere else, Navitotal has some rules, please take the time to read them...

1. Registration

Before you can post on Navitotal, or use our links, you have to register.
You need a valid Email address and a user name, that is not already in use.
User names that relate to the names of the forum, an existing mod or admin are ...
Read more : Forum rules! | Views : 10014 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Important Forum Announcements

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160818 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646854