It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:04 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Sygic Voices all

Hi member of this forum
All the voices to Sygic are here::girl_flag_of_truce:
http://www.4shared.com/file/192129726/59c0a02c/All_voices_Sygic.html
Read more : Sygic Voices all | Views : 8952 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Sygic System

Refurb 730 problems

Hi all, I took delivery of my refurb 730 today. I hooked it up to my PC, and noted it had the 2GB Western and Central Europe map on it (840). It has bootloader 55120 on it according to the ttgo.bif file.

Tomtom home (patched) V2.7 started up, and installed a load of updates, including the map share guarantee, bringing the map up to v 845. However, when I start the unit up, I only ...
Read more : Refurb 730 problems | Views : 2717 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Rider (V1)

Hello,

nice forum!

Here is my problem : I can't find informations about "modifying" my rider V1.
I know it is a particular model as it only has the Bluetooth to communicate sounds (no speaker).
I read some users trying to crack it and were "bluetoothless" at the end of the procedure.
Does anyone already cracked its rider V1?
And what was the process? Please.

Thanks
K.
Read more : Rider (V1) | Views : 12052 | Replies : 67 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Blue Water Charts

On a previous thread Sucro posted the following message to answer my question. I cannot respond on that thread for whatever reason so, I had to start a new thread. This is Sucro's message to me;

No no, you are wrong, you don't have to change GMAPSUPP.IMG to gmapsupp.unl, just copy-paste that file GMAPSUPP.IMG to your device-internal memory in garmin folder, or if you want maps on SD CARD, make folder Garmin, and copy-paste inside ...
Read more : Blue Water Charts | Views : 8909 | Replies : 30 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Installed City Navigator® Europe NT 2011.10a - full image on

Hi,

I have copied GMAPSUPP.IMG to my Garmin folder but it didn't fit so i just deleted gmapprom.img. Was this right?

When i check my maps it says:

Is my maps installed right?

Shall i also download the additional files in this link? http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1095-Europe-NT-2011.10a-Mapsource-Unlocked-Full-Image-Unlocked-Additional-files

Where to put these?

gps settings problem

let me re explain my problem the mio 168 navman pda has an inbuilt gps reciever which i cannot find the settings to the pda itself runs ok ive installed garmin xt on it and runs fine except it keeps saying gps is off the lad i got it of said it crashed or something and he downloaded a rom from the net he says it was for the mio 168 but im not sure ...
Read more : gps settings problem | Views : 2129 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

IGO Primo help

I was looking to get an answer to my problem but I can't find an answer about my problem. I installed IGo Primo and everything is loaded but when I try to set a trip I got stuck on Autodetecting GPS receiver and there is no satellite found. Can anyone help me to solve this? Thank you very much.
Read more : IGO Primo help | Views : 5587 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

which TomTom XL Model has 64MB RAM?

TomTom XL 330-S ??
TomTom XL 335-S ??
TomTom XL 340-S ??
Read more : which TomTom XL Model has 64MB RAM? | Views : 4512 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Newby how to update my tom tom one

where do I start and finish :)
what is the right version of navcore that i should use and what map version for usa_canada maps should i use ?
here is my device details:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=725.1905

thanks
Read more : Newby how to update my tom tom one | Views : 2856 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

One 3rd w/ 2gb SD what Navcore & Map are suggested?

I would like to hear from you on what Navcore and Map you suggest on a One 3rd w/ a 2gb SD. I'd like to have a map with IQ & ALG. North America 850.2781 is the one I'm looking at now, I have the 8.412 Navcore.
On the Navcore, I would like to avoid the sensative screen if possible. Don't know if this is a product of the bootloader or the Navcore.

Thanks for ...

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161136 • Total topics 17096 • Total members 650012