It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:44 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

iGO Primo Enhancements.

The extra features of iGO Primo are optional and use up a huge amount of RAM, CPU usage and disk space. However, if your device is capable, the instructions for installing them are below.

128 MB of RAM is recommended for iGO Primo with all the enhancements, but it will run on some 64 MB devices, If you have less than 128 MB RAM and are having memory issues then check the system memory division ...
Read more : iGO Primo Enhancements. | Views : 28598 | Replies : 0 | Forum : > How to…

TT Go 710 and 855 map

I have a Tomtom Go 710 with navore 8.2 but if i look at the optional maps there is no map with Western Europe or Europe possible that includes Cspeech and IQ routes. With 835 it was possible but i tried the 855.2884 map and the device tells me its not compatible.
Can someone tell me if its still possible to install a 855 map with (western) europe that includes IQ and CSpeech on a ...
Read more : TT Go 710 and 855 map | Views : 2593 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

PaPaGo! X7.6 - H5600 (Nov2010 Taiwan Edition) Latest Release

PaPaGo! X7.6 - H5600 (Nov2010 Taiwan Edition)

PAPAGO! H5600

For more information please log on to: http://www.papago.com.tw/products/Product_H5600.aspx

Step to run test for:

* If you need run for other countries maps,keep the tw maps header.

* Change all Maps using Navnet R51_ / MFM but header using TW Maps. For navnet rename header from R51_Q2_SSC.hdr into R51_SSC.hdr

* All Happyfile Default Baudrate is 4800.

* Trial Purpose Only, If you like it ..buy it ...
Read more : PaPaGo! X7.6 - H5600 (Nov2010 Taiwan Edition) Latest Release | Views : 13747 | Replies : 64 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

New free mfm-papago map - 101104

Hi All,

New MFM PAPAGO MAP is OUT!!!

http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9428

Thanks
Regards,
:girl_in_love:
Read more : New free mfm-papago map - 101104 | Views : 4969 | Replies : 7 | Forum : PaPaGO! Maps

iGO8 Restarts or freezes

Hi guys,

Recently I got my hands on this Chinese GPS and everything was working perfect for 10 days.
I'm from Macedonia and as you may know, the iGO8 map for my country is very poor so I got a better one.
From this point forward (I must say it worked 2 more days flawlessly) iGO8 started making some problems like freezing, crashing, slow start ups, and eventually didn't load at all.
I have Windows ...
Read more : iGO8 Restarts or freezes | Views : 4874 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Tomtom One - Lost SD card with UK Maps !

Hi guys,

I hope somebody can help me, I'm desperate to sort this out.
I borrowed my parents tomtom to go on holiday in the summer, it's a tomtom one, new edition (4N00.004.2) and my youngest daughter managed to get a hold of it and lose the SD card with the maps on.
My parents don't have a PC, so it has not been backed up either, so I'm stuffed.

I have a 1GB SD ...
Read more : Tomtom One - Lost SD card with UK Maps ! | Views : 3591 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Garmin Map Screen Distorted / Shifted

Hello everyone, I'm running Garmin Mobile XT for my Chinese 7" 800 x 480 PNA Win CE 5.0. It starts up and everything looks okay, except the map screen when navigating. It seems the right side of the screen is displaying something else (perhaps another piece of the map screen). So the screen is distorted on the right side.

Can anyone help me correct this please?

Thank you in advance.
Read more : Garmin Map Screen Distorted / Shifted | Views : 2038 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

iGO8 for 2din China unit problem installing

I've been on a couple of different boards trying to get igo8 to work on my 2din China unit in my VW. The software starts initially, then a screen comes up that says "navigation system" with a status bar underneath. After the status bar fills, it kicks back to the beginning and repeats.

The iGO8 version is 8.3.4.102680 and the folder structure on my SDcard is as follows:

content
custom
defaults
license
save
album.cache
branding.zip ...
Read more : iGO8 for 2din China unit problem installing | Views : 13233 | Replies : 43 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

garmin to a mio digiwalker 168

Hi all
Is there a way so that my ancient PDA can work with GARMIN?
Please give detailed answers as i am no good to PC :7:
Thank you in advance
Read more : garmin to a mio digiwalker 168 | Views : 3239 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

navigate to latitude & longitude with navcore 9.150

Hi,
I have just replace my TomTOM by a New XL and I'm very surprise to don't find any way to navigate to latitude & longitude that was very usefull for me.
Is there a way to get this option, or change navcore to another one that permit this ?

Thanks to any help

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161127 • Total topics 17095 • Total members 649914