News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Sygic Aura Drive v.2.1.3 Full

Version Full

Optimized for Android 2.3

Optimized for new grafic hardware

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6B9AZBE
Read more : Sygic Aura Drive v.2.1.3 Full | Views : 8383 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Android Apps

TomTom One IQ Route, N14644 reboots

Hi
TomTom One IQ Rout , N14644. It reboots when reach the clock set page, it is rebooting not going on mape page,. I updated navecore 8.415 from tt home and mape 865.3245, but after second time it updated navcore 9.053 and thescreen stuck, any help, what is the good navcore and mape for it.
Thanks
Read more : TomTom One IQ Route, N14644 reboots | Views : 2638 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom 3rd generation

thnaks guys
i need help with my tomtom 3rd generation i formated my tomtom but did make a backup and i need north americas maps and dont know were to get them or how to install them please help me.
Read more : tomtom 3rd generation | Views : 3380 | Replies : 19 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Malsingmaps Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei NT 2011.10

Malsingmaps Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei NT 2011.10

The map is available to Singapore/Malaysia localised nuvi 3790 and purchased from authorised dealers in Singapore and Malaysia.
Download - Image, 3D & JCV

The map is available to Singapore/Malaysia localised nuvi 1250 and purchased from authorised dealers in Singapore and Malaysia.
Download - Image & JCV

The map is available to Singapore/Malaysia localised nuvi 1460/ 1350 Series/ 765/ 255W and purchased from authorised dealers in Singapore and Malaysia.
Download - ...
Read more : Malsingmaps Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei NT 2011.10 | Views : 3447 | Replies : 3 | Forum : New Maps

Navcore Renault Carminat TomTom Live.

Hello everyone.

I have a Renault Carminat TomTom live.
How can this patch.
The NavCore is 9.841.
There is no file ttsystem and PND navigator

There is a ttsystem.ib 80.000kB file but can not patch.

Does anyone know how to patch it.

Greeting Chefke.
Read more : Navcore Renault Carminat TomTom Live. | Views : 19856 | Replies : 13 | Forum : > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices

City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2011.10

City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2011.10
Credits to suzieQ

Travel Southern Africa
Navigate the streets of Southern Africa with confidence. City Navigator Southern Africa NT provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your Garmin device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more. Coverage includes detailed maps of South Africa and intertown road coverage for Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and ...
Read more : City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2011.10 | Views : 3214 | Replies : 0 | Forum : New Maps

Need help please

HI EVERYONE
i've downloaded map of Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3126 & i have TomTom GO 910 WITH 25GB IN IT,as i have never done this before and have no idea how does this things work, i have some Questions for an expert to answer them please.

1. can i install the above map into my Go 910?
2. if yes How? do i need a loader or i can use TomTom Home? ...
Read more : Need help please | Views : 1271 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

n00b with minor questions

Hey everyone,

Thanks for running such a great community - I'm excited to learn some of the tools of the trade around here and help out! A donation is coming soon. Anyway, I have a TomTom XL 330S, which I have successfully patched to run the newest US_and_Canada map 865.3262 (version number determined for the map through the TomTom HOME map download tool). The map works great and my favorites are back but I have ...
Read more : n00b with minor questions | Views : 1319 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

IGO 8 on Chinese Double Din

Hi I have European Maps but need to add Isle of Man and Channel Islands. What UK map do I need and how do I install it. Thanks
Read more : IGO 8 on Chinese Double Din | Views : 3895 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to?

can some 1 please re-direct me to where i can download new bootloaders and also a how to guide to update the bootloaders, thanks
Read more : links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to? | Views : 2043 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161128 • Total topics 17095 • Total members 649925