It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:55 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Maps are too big !!

My friend has Tomtom XXL IQ Routes and wants to update maps.(Western and central Europe)
The problem is that he has only 1.84 GB free space in internal memory.I could not find any new 870 map that can fit in.
Is there any way that I can delete UK & Ireland (he doesn't need them), or is there any map available that is smaller than 1.84 GB ??

Thanks in advance

Regards
MagicaDio
Read more : Maps are too big !! | Views : 1661 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

M3GPS PAPAGO! X8 (powered by PAPAGO! X8) - Release 17May2011

M3GPS X8 (800x480)

As technology progresses,so does the Navigation Software improves with it. The latest PAPAGO! X8 boasts new features and functions with a new fresh look to suit it. Features include Topography, Improved routing engines, travel guides and many more!

LOGO

MENU

*** NOTE ***

• This only can run for Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand Latest MfM X8 Maps!
  • This X8 currently only can run for below attach Maps ...
Read more : M3GPS PAPAGO! X8 (powered by PAPAGO! X8) - Release 17May2011 | Views : 91856 | Replies : 565 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Papago X5 w/ Vietnam map, can u confirm it work?

Papago X5 use Papago map of Iphone Papago M7. Some one tested sucessful. But I cant have it work on my LG Optimus One, Rom Cyanogen Mod 6.5.3

- Download main program and SD data from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0tg8s948ek7fggm
- Unpack to folder NaviSea and PAPAGO_X5SEA.apk, copy to SD card root folder
- Install PAPAGO_X5SEA.apk
- Download Vietnam map of Iphone from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?r4l6rxtpfhq7ne5
- Unpack and copy NaviSEA folder to SD card root.
- Enjoy

Can u ...
Read more : Papago X5 w/ Vietnam map, can u confirm it work? | Views : 3869 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Android Apps

Becker Ready 43 Traffic - Adding more country maps

Hey,Can anyone help me with my Becker Ready 43 Traffic.

It only has maps of central europe (19 countries). I downloaded the Navteq q4 2010 maps and added the .fbl .fda and .poi files for Norway to the respective folders under content in my GPS.

With the content manager it shows that the maps are added but cant see them on the GPS?

Really appreciate any help.
Read more : Becker Ready 43 Traffic - Adding more country maps | Views : 5787 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Becker

IGO for iPhone, Change TTS language?

Does anyone know how to change the TTS Languages in IGO for iPhone?
I only have ungarian Languages but I need English or German or French.

Thanks for your ideas!
Read more : IGO for iPhone, Change TTS language? | Views : 4012 | Replies : 1 | Forum : iPhone Discussion

TT ONE New Edition and Home - Problems

Hi All,

I have a TT ONE New Edition, it calls itself in HOME, and have been updating it through these pages. It now has 8.010 Navcore and UK & Ireland 870.3419. When I connect to HOME I get the following message:

"Error when contacting server: you have an invalid version of the Tom Tom application installed on you Tom Tom device. To use HOME you need to install the correct version."

It then give ...
Read more : TT ONE New Edition and Home - Problems | Views : 2227 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

M3GPS PAPAGO! ONE (powered by PAPAGO! X8) - Release 03May201

WayWay Q4033 is a 4.3" Multi-Function PND, with a stylish contour and almighty function. Powered by the latest SiRF Atlas-V at an unbelieveable ultrafast speeds of 533MHz, it complete each and every tasks with ease & precision.

Image Image

Description:

- Drivers alerts
Provide additional info alert for the driver and thus enhances safety (Speed camera, Rest area, Toll Gate)
- Extensive & updates Point of Interest (Petrol station, School, Restaurant, Shopping mall ...
Read more : M3GPS PAPAGO! ONE (powered by PAPAGO! X8) - Release 03May201 | Views : 89728 | Replies : 544 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Friends tt one

a friend of mine asked me to update his tt one so i was wondering what is the best navcor and things to put on it any suggestions are more than accepted thx in advance .....

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=715.1689
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
Read more : Friends tt one | Views : 1237 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Jvc kv-px70

Hi i need some help. I have JVC KV-PX70 with WinCE 5.0 and memory card with 2gb i want to put igo8 on the sd card please can someone help me how to unlock the device and how to use igo8 on sd card.
Read more : Jvc kv-px70 | Views : 6434 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Other Device Unlock

Turkey v870.3476

Turkey v870.3476 (53.8 MB)

PW: dougi

; Turkey_870_3476
37 BF B2 69 2F 71 BA E8 06 6D 9E 42 E0 FB C1 EA Turkey-350.meta
Read more : Turkey v870.3476 | Views : 6731 | Replies : 17 | Forum : > Maps v8XX

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161132 • Total topics 17095 • Total members 649981